Testing 2 cisco 1800 series and 1 ISDN BRI line

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by alanwilson, Oct 30, 2007.

  1. alanwilson

    alanwilson

    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Hi

    I have a project to configure a set of 1841 series routers, but have only 1 ISDN line available at the moment.

    Can I configure 2 routers to use this 1 line, such that router A dials router B and router B answers the call up but router A does not ? At the moment, it appears that router A is dialling on BRI0/0/0:1 and answering on BRI0/0/0:2.

    Hope that makes some sense !

    I've done this before with 800 series, but cannot get the 1841 to work.

    Thanks,

    Al

    alanwilson, Oct 30, 2007