    rumored to be cheating on him. Of course, who can blame her!

    -------------------------------

    Gee Michael, did you know you were so popular at work? ROFL!!!

    Testimonials, Apr 20, 2004

  2. Testimonials

    mtravelkay Guest

    Testimonials wrote:
    > Thank you thank you THANK YOU for exposing Michael Voight and telling the truth
    > about him.

    Did you know that you post from the same anonymous place as
    Max/Nomen/Edo/Starwars/Kenneth/etc?
    Do you guys know each other? Intimately?? Sounds like the making of a
    TV Movie starring Sally Field. ( http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075296/ )
    I appreciate your concern that management is waiting for me to screwup
    so they can fire me. I must have done rather well by hiding my
    shortcomings from them in the past 8 1/2 years. I am very happy you are
    so hung up on me..... It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy to know that I
    am on your mind so much.

    mtravelkay, Apr 20, 2004

  3. Testimonials

    mrtravelkay Guest

    Max Mustermann wrote:

    > Cisco idiot/moron/asshole/troll/netkook Michael Voight mtravelkay
    > <> kooked:
    >

    >>Testimonials wrote:
    >>
    >>>Thank you thank you THANK YOU for exposing Michael Voight and telling the
    >>>truth
    >>>about him.

    >>Did you know that you post from the same anonymous place as
    >>blahblahblah?

    > Idiot. That testimonial is quoted, it was sent to me by someone who works with
    > you. I forgot to put quotation marks around it for those who read at
    > kindergarten level like you. I put a call out some time ago for people who know
    > you or work with you to contact me and tell me what they think of you.

    I see. You didn't use quotation marks or made no other mention that it
    was a quote, and decided that if you posted it under a different ID,
    then we would assume it was really you posting a quote from someone
    else. Can you post the link that shows you asking for people to contact
    you? How EXACTLY were they supposed to contact you? Were they supposed
    to send an email to your anonymous remailer? As far as I can tell, the
    only way they could contact you is by public posting.... but, I don't
    see this testimonial in any posting except by you pseudonym.

    mrtravelkay, Apr 21, 2004
  4. Testimonials

    mrtravelkay Guest

    Max Mustermann wrote:

    > Idiot. Moron. Don't you think if I'm asking people to contact me I would have
    > provided a way for them to do that? There are various ways that people can
    > contact one anonymously. And don't you think I would have gone about it in a
    > way that you would not find out that I'm doing it?

    You have a way to tell an unknown group of people on Usenet how tofind
    out about it??
    Let me guess. You sent an email to everyone on Usenet individually just
    to find out which people worked with me.

    mrtravelkay, Apr 22, 2004
  5. Testimonials

    mrtravelkay Guest

    Re: Cisco asshole Michael Voight trolling on employer's time

    Max Mustermann wrote:
    > Cisco idiot/troll/moron/imbecile/asshole/netkook Michael Voight mrtravelkay
    > <> trolled:
    >

    >>Max Mustermann wrote:
    >>

    >>>Idiot. Moron. Don't you think if I'm asking people to contact me I would
    >>>have
    >>>provided a way for them to do that? There are various ways that people can
    >>>contact one anonymously. And don't you think I would have gone about it in a
    >>>way that you would not find out that I'm doing it?

    >>You have a way to tell an unknown group of people on Usenet how tofind
    >>out about it??
    >>Let me guess. You sent an email to everyone on Usenet individually just
    >>to find out which people worked with me.

    > Did I even say that I did it on usenet, moron?

    Did I say you did it on usenet fartface? The only mention of doing it by
    Usenet had question marks after it.. Is your knowledge of grammar as
    screwed up as the rest of your drug induced life? Question marks imply a
    question being asked, not a statement being made.

    I understand You have a special path to contact people that may or may
    not work with me and this isn't by emailing unknown people or
    broadcasting on Usenet or any other way that can be verified...

    mrtravelkay, Apr 22, 2004
  6. Testimonials

    Shawn Hearn Guest

    In article <>,
    Max Mustermann <> wrote:

    > Cisco idiot/moron/asshole/troll/netkook Michael Voight mtravelkay
    > <> kooked:
    >
    > >Testimonials wrote:
    > >> Thank you thank you THANK YOU for exposing Michael Voight and telling the
    > >> truth
    > >> about him.

    > >Did you know that you post from the same anonymous place as
    > >blahblahblah?

    > Idiot. That testimonial is quoted, it was sent to me by someone who works
    > with

    Just a suggestion, but have you considered getting a life? You really
    seem in desparate need of one if your only problem is someone on Usenet.

    Shawn Hearn, Apr 23, 2004