    and Please don’t forget to share with us the results after taking this test.

    http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=ahtest

    good luck btw,

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=, Mar 23, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=

    Briscobar Guest

    Bread-teaser <> rambled:

    > http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=ahtest

    To the best of my knowledge, I'm at exactly 50. I make Maddox sick. However,
    if you count the flu as a "contagious disease", which I guess it is,
    depending on your definition of disease, then I'm at 65. But the problem is,
    I *already* hate Tony Danza. So much so, that I practice the Danza Slap
    whenever I get a chance.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    I modified the signatures.ini file to add this: www.mcngp.com

    Briscobar, Mar 23, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=

    MitchS Guest

    "Bread-teaser" <> wrote in message

    > and Please don't forget to share with us the results after taking this
    > test.
    >
    > http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=ahtest

    sorry... Webblocked.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Mar 23, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=

    kpg Guest

    As Briscobar once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > I'm at exactly 50.

    You're Donny Osmond?

    kpg, Mar 23, 2006
  5. << While I was at work, Bread-teaser spurted out:
    > I see mcngp business become less active than ever on this forum
    >
    > Whoever caused this to happen must be a thought clever brainy,,,,
    >
    > how about alil somthin for you? ----maybe you can learn alil somthin
    > about your self and how much of an as-shole you may be.
    >
    > and Please don't forget to share with us the results after taking
    > this test.
    >
    > http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=ahtest
    >
    > good luck btw,

    350 - And don't you fsuking forget it.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 23, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "MitchS" <> wrote in message
    > "Bread-teaser" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> and Please don't forget to share with us the results after taking this
    >> test.
    >>
    >> http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=ahtest

    > sorry... Webblocked.

    Thanks for checking that for me... Saves the friggin' proxy from sending my
    boss an e-mail. Maybe I'll take the test from home.

    Frisbee®, Mar 24, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=

    kpg Guest

    As Bigus Di©kus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > 350 - And don't you fsuking forget it.

    Somehow I believe that.

    kpg, Mar 24, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=

    MitchS Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "MitchS" <> wrote in message
    >> "Bread-teaser" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> and Please don't forget to share with us the results after taking this
    >>> test.
    >>>
    >>> http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=ahtest

    >> sorry... Webblocked.

    > Thanks for checking that for me... Saves the friggin' proxy from sending
    > my boss an e-mail. Maybe I'll take the test from home.

    Yeah, those alerts are recorded in a log that's reviewed by our admin... oh,
    wait, that's me.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Mar 24, 2006
  9. **kpg's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > As Bigus Di©kus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> 350 - And don't you fsuking forget it.

    > Somehow I believe that.

    A$$hole - by Denis Leary

    [Spoken]
    Folks, I'd like to sing a song about the American Dream. About me. About
    you. The way our American hearts beat down in the bottom of our chests.
    About the special feeling we get in the c0ckles of our hearts, maybe below
    the c0ckles, maybe in the sub-c0ckle area. Maybe in the liver. Maybe in the
    kidneys. Maybe even in the colon, we don't know.

    I'm just a regular Joe with a regular job
    I'm your average white suburbanite slob
    I like football and pr0no and books about war
    I've got an average house with a nic hardwood floor
    My wife and my job, my kids and my car
    My feet on my table, and a cuban cigar

    But sometimes that just ain't enough to keep a man like me interested
    (Oh no) No Way (Uh-uh)
    No, I've gotta go out and have fun
    At someone else's expense
    (Oh yeah) Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

    I drive really slow in the ultrafast lane
    While people behind me are going insane

    I'm an a$$hole (He's an a$$hole, what an a$$hole)
    I'm an a$$hole (He's an a$$hole, such an a$$hole)

    I use public toilets and p!ss on the seat
    I walk around in the summertime saying, "How about this heat?"

    I'm an as$$ole (He's an a$$hole, what an a$$hole)
    I'm an a$$hole (He's the world's biggest a$$hole)

    Sometimes I park in handicapped spaces
    While handicapped people make handicapped faces

    I'm an a$$hole (He's an a$$hole, what an a$$hole)
    I'm an a$$hole (He's a real fsuking a$$hole)

    Maybe I shouldn't be singing this song
    Ranting and raving and carrying on
    Maybe they're right when they tell me I'm wrong

    Naaaah!

    I'm an a$$hole (He's an a$$hole, what an a$$hole)
    I'm an a$$hole (He's the world's biggest a$$hole)

    [Spoken]
    You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna get myself a 1967 Cadillac El Dorado
    convertible, hot pink with whaleskin hub caps and all leather cow interior
    and big brown baby seal eyes for headlights, yeah! And I'm gonna drive
    around in that baby at 115mph getting one mile per gallon, sucking down
    quarter pounder cheese burgers from McDonald's in the old-fashioned
    non-biodegradable styrofoam containers and when I'm done sucking down those
    grease ball burgers, I'm gonna wipe my mouth with the American flag and then
    I'm gonna toss the styrofoam container right out the side and there ain't a
    Ghod dambed thing anybody can do about it. You know why? Because we got the
    b0mbs, that's why.

    [Spoken]
    Two words. Nucle@r fsuking weapons, okay?! Russia, Germany, Romania - they
    can have all the Democracy they want. They can have a big democracy
    cake-walk right through the middle of Tiananmen square and it won't make a
    lick of difference because we've got the b0mbs, okay?! John Wayne's not
    dead - he's frozen. And as soon as we find the cure for cancer we're gonna
    thaw out the duke and he's gonna be pretty p!ssed off. You know why? Have
    you ever taken a cold shower? Well multiple that by 15-million times, that's
    how p!ssed off the Duke's gonna be. I'm gonna get the Duke and John
    Cassavetes...
    (Hey)
    and Lee Marvin
    (Hey)
    and Sam Pekinpah
    (Hey)
    And a case of Whiskey and drive down to Texas...
    (Hey, you know you really are an a$$hole)
    Why don't you just shut-up and sing the song pal!

    I'm an a$$hole (He's an a$$hole, what an a$$hole)
    I'm an a$$hole (He's the world's biggest a$$hole)

    A-$-$-H-O-L-E Everybody! A-$-$-H-O-L-E

    [Barking]
    Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf
    Fung achng tum a fung tum a fling chum
    Oooh Oooh

    [Spoken]
    I'm an a$$hole and proud of it!

    ---- Denis Leary

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 24, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> wrote in message

    > Sometimes I park in handicapped spaces
    > While handicapped people make handicapped faces

    Grrrrrrrr. [1]

    [1] Pet peeve of mine[2].
    [2] Guess why.

    Frisbee®, Mar 24, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=

    kpg Guest

    As MitchS once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >> Thanks for checking that for me... Saves the friggin' proxy from
    >> sending my boss an e-mail. Maybe I'll take the test from home.

    > Yeah, those alerts are recorded in a log that's reviewed by our
    > admin... oh, wait, that's me.

    It's good to be the admin!

    kpg, Mar 24, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=

    kpg Guest

    As Bigus Di©kus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    lol. I have that ram file on disk right now.

    kpg, Mar 24, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=

    JaR Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in news:#bx#ag1TGHA.4772
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    >> Sometimes I park in handicapped spaces
    >> While handicapped people make handicapped faces

    > Grrrrrrrr. [1]
    >
    > [1] Pet peeve of mine[2].
    > [2] Guess why.

    Ditto.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22

    JaR, Mar 24, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=

    kpg Guest

    As JaR once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\193621.htm (3/24/2006
    > 10:35:18 AM) # "Frisbee®" <> wrote in
    > news:#bx#ag1TGHA.4772 @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:
    >
    >>> Sometimes I park in handicapped spaces
    >>> While handicapped people make handicapped faces

    >> Grrrrrrrr. [1]
    >>
    >> [1] Pet peeve of mine[2].
    >> [2] Guess why.

    > Ditto.

    Me too. Not so much because I care about the handicapped,
    it's just that those are primo parking spaces and this
    a$$hole thinks he's better than everyone else. But whats
    worse is when the guy has a handicap tag but there is obviously
    nothing wrong with him. That's when I feel like breaking his
    legs with a baseball bat and saying - There - now your handicaped.

    kpg, Mar 24, 2006
  15. =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > As JaR once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\193621.htm (3/24/2006
    >> 10:35:18 AM) # "Frisbee®" <> wrote in
    >> news:#bx#ag1TGHA.4772 @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    >>> Grrrrrrrr. [1]
    >>>
    >>> [1] Pet peeve of mine[2].
    >>> [2] Guess why.

    >> Ditto.

    > Me too. Not so much because I care about the handicapped,
    > it's just that those are primo parking spaces and this
    > a$$hole thinks he's better than everyone else. But whats
    > worse is when the guy has a handicap tag but there is obviously
    > nothing wrong with him. That's when I feel like breaking his
    > legs with a baseball bat and saying - There - now your handicaped.

    This is where you need to be careful. A handicap is not always visible. I
    got my first handicapped parking placard like 25 years ago. First place I
    used it was this department store. I get out, and this old guy reads me the
    riot act. "You don't look handicapped to me!" So I go back to the car and
    get the placard and stick it in his face. "You still don't look
    handicapped!" So I put the placard back in the car, calmly said to him "I'm
    blind" and walked away. The look on his face was priceless.

    Anyway, I decided to stop using the placard after a couple more incidents
    like that.

    I gave up my driver's license (voluntarily) in 2000, and have since gotten
    another one. I still get the same crap, only I try to be nice to the people
    because I understand where they're coming from, and I sort of appreciate the
    fact that they're fighting for the handicapped, only they're mis-guided. My
    wife (Hi, honey!) on the other hand, gets FURIOUS about it. Some poor woman
    a couple of years ago made similar comments to me when we went to the
    grocery store, and I tried to be nice to her, but my wife absolutely tore
    into her. The woman seemed to feel genuinely embarrassed and apologized to
    me profusely. I think she was hoping that I'd keep my wife from severely
    kicking her a$$.

    Then there's my father, of whom I am totally ashamed, as are my sisters
    (also blind) and my Aunt (not handicapped, but ashamed of her brother).
    He's a motorcycle dealer and used car dealer. He has proudly confiscated a
    handicapped placard from one of the cars he reposessed. Neither he nor my
    step-mom are handicapped, but they use the placard to get the best parking
    spots when they dine out, etc.

    Bottom line is, there are other not-so-obvious handicaps. Weak heart,
    recovering from surgery, etc., so don't jump to conclusions. Now if you're
    the quarterback of FSU driving an SUV with your number painted on the side,
    yeah. Go ahead and chew that Jameshole out! But if it's not obvious,
    perhaps give them the benefit of the doubt.

    Frisbee®, Mar 24, 2006
  16. =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=

    JaR Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in

    > has a handicap tag but there is obviously
    >> nothing wrong with him. That's when I feel like breaking his
    >> legs with a baseball bat and saying - There - now your handicaped.

    > This is where you need to be careful. A handicap is not always
    > visible.

    My lovely bride has Rheumatoid Arthritis. On good days, she can get
    around just fine, and is determined to do so. But being on her feet for
    any period of time is extremely painful, and shortening the walk from
    the car to the store means more time doing something she loves,
    shopping. I'm sure if you saw her getting out of the car when she first
    arrives at a parking spot, you would be thinking there is nothing wrong.
    But you don't get to see the pain in her eyes. Or feel her frustration
    that she can't walk for hours after a trip to the supermarket. Be very
    careful how you judge. Yeah, there are fsckwits out there that use the
    placards needlessly. But some handicaps are not always that visible.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22

    JaR, Mar 24, 2006
  17. =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=

    MitchS Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >> As JaR once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >>
    >>> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\193621.htm (3/24/2006
    >>> 10:35:18 AM) # "Frisbee®" <> wrote in
    >>> news:#bx#ag1TGHA.4772 @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    >>> Ditto.

    >> Me too. Not so much because I care about the handicapped,
    >> it's just that those are primo parking spaces and this
    >> a$$hole thinks he's better than everyone else. But whats
    >> worse is when the guy has a handicap tag but there is obviously
    >> nothing wrong with him. That's when I feel like breaking his
    >> legs with a baseball bat and saying - There - now your handicaped.

    > This is where you need to be careful. A handicap is not always visible.
    > I got my first handicapped parking placard like 25 years ago. First place
    > I used it was this department store. I get out, and this old guy reads me
    > the riot act. "You don't look handicapped to me!" So I go back to the
    > car and get the placard and stick it in his face. "You still don't look
    > handicapped!" So I put the placard back in the car, calmly said to him
    > "I'm blind" and walked away. The look on his face was priceless.

    I agree, fakers really chap my a$$. Reminds me of an episode that was
    somewhat funny...

    ELAINE: What if a handicapped person needs it?

    KRAMER: Oh, come on, they don't drive!

    JERRY: Yes, they do!

    KRAMER: Have you ever seen a handicapped person pull into a space and park?

    JERRY: Well there's spaces there, they must drive!

    KRAMER: Well they don't. If they could drive, they wouldn't be handicapped.

    ELAINE: So if you can drive, you're not handicapped?

    GEORGE: Look, we're not gonna be that long anyway... we have to get to the
    "party"!

    KRAMER: I got news for you: handicapped people, they don't even want to park
    there! They wanna be treated just like anybody else! That's why, those
    spaces are always empty.

    GEORGE: He's right! It's the same thing with the femenists. You know, they
    want everything to be equal, everything! But when the check comes, where are
    they?

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Mar 24, 2006
  18. =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=

    kpg Guest

    As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > This is where you need to be careful.

    OK. I'll meet you halfway. If some guy come up to
    you with a baseball bat and starts wailing on you just
    scream MCNGP! MCNGP! and I'll stop.

    kpg, Mar 24, 2006
  19. << While I was at work, Frisbee® spurted out:

    > This is where you need to be careful. A handicap is not always
    > visible. I got my first handicapped parking placard like 25 years
    > ago. First place I used it was this department store. I get out,
    > and this old guy reads me the riot act. "You don't look handicapped
    > to me!" So I go back to the car and get the placard and stick it in
    > his face. "You still don't look handicapped!" So I put the placard
    > back in the car, calmly said to him "I'm blind" and walked away. The
    > look on his face was priceless.

    Very true....I myself would *never* take a spot from someone that needs it.
    Whether they *look* like they need it or not. I always used to think to myself,
    "That a$$hole doesn't look like he needs a HC spot"....until I met a guy with a
    severe heart condition. Which isn't very visible.

    > Bottom line is, there are other not-so-obvious handicaps. Weak heart,
    > recovering from surgery, etc., so don't jump to conclusions. Now if
    > you're the quarterback of FSU driving an SUV with your number painted
    > on the side, yeah. Go ahead and chew that Jameshole out! But if
    > it's not obvious, perhaps give them the benefit of the doubt.

    There ya go, you said it brotha.....can I get an Aaaaamen!

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 24, 2006
  20. =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=

    kpg Guest

    As Bigus Di©kus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > Very true....I myself would *never* take a spot from someone that
    > needs it. Whether they *look* like they need it or not. I always used
    > to think to myself, "That a$$hole doesn't look like he needs a HC
    > spot"....until I met a guy with a severe heart condition. Which isn't
    > very visible.

    Oh, this is rich. He I am looking like the a$$hole.

    kpg, Mar 24, 2006