    so I didn't memorize any questions. He siad there is no recourse. Has
    anyone else has a test so badly scored with high marks in so many areas?
    Thanks for your help.

    =?Utf-8?B?cmVkem9uZTE=?=, Feb 2, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?cmVkem9uZTE=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?cmVkem9uZTE=?=" <redzone1
    @discussions.microsoft.com> say in news:C4CBB574-8E65-466D-B3BE-
    :

    > Subject: Test weight

    I'm about 195 at the moment but I was a solid 200 when I took my last exam

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

    Neil, Feb 2, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?cmVkem9uZTE=?=

    Syncme Guest

    "redzone1" <> wrote in message
    >I took the 70-291 test this morning and scored a 678. Not the only problem
    > had with failing the test is that my bars were in the strong area in all
    > but
    > one section. There it was aroound 30%. Is one section (Routing and
    > remote
    > access) weighted that much? I called Microsoft and they said I would have
    > challenge the test question by question. I told him I am not a
    > braindumper
    > so I didn't memorize any questions. He siad there is no recourse. Has
    > anyone else has a test so badly scored with high marks in so many areas?
    > Thanks for your help.

    This is why i think that there should be a way to find out the wrong
    questions.

    Syncme, Feb 2, 2005
  4. In this corner weighing in at 245 pounds is exam 70-293 and in this corner
    weighing in at a stout 315 pounds is exam 70-294. This promises to be one
    seriously brutal assault on Infrastructure. I don't think 293 has a chance
    against the power of the group policy in 294. I predict a first round knock
    out. Stay tuned as we wait for what some have called the exam battle of the
    new millennium.

    --
    "The Rev" MCNGP #44
    Microsoft Certified Trainer

    ..

    Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Feb 3, 2005
  5. Without getting into rough territory with the NDA I can say this. No matter
    how this or any other test is weighted (Microsoft or otherwise) I think you
    should fail a test if one section was that low. I will say this if you did
    that well everywhere else and made a 678 you didn't miss the passing score
    by all that much. You failed, it happens, just dust yourself off study your
    ARRAS stuff and get back on the proverbial testing horse so to speak. Not to
    sound all "After School Special" or anything but don't let this discourage
    you. I know someone that failed that same test recently with a much worse
    score. In her case it was nerves not knowledge but her retake yesterday was
    a grand slam homerun. She scored in the 900's. So again you failed, it
    happens, just study and retake the exam. Just don't fall to temptation to
    braindump. Passing on your own is rewarding enough. We now return to our
    regularly scheduled programming. This after school special has been brought
    to you by the number 7.

    --

    "redzone1" <> wrote in message
    > I took the 70-291 test this morning and scored a 678. Not the only

    problem I

    Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Feb 3, 2005
  6. Stephen Charles Rea (MCT) wrote:
    > In this corner weighing in at 245 pounds is exam 70-293 and in this
    > corner weighing in at a stout 315 pounds is exam 70-294. This
    > promises to be one seriously brutal assault on Infrastructure. I
    > don't think 293 has a chance against the power of the group policy in
    > 294. I predict a first round knock out. Stay tuned as we wait for
    > what some have called the exam battle of the new millennium.

    ARE THERE GONNA BE HAWT CHICKS IN BIKINIS WALKING AROUND THE RING IN BETWEEN
    ROUNDS HOLDING CARDS WITH THE ROUND NUMBERS? OKAY THANKS BYE.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Feb 3, 2005
  7. =?Utf-8?B?cmVkem9uZTE=?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\)" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > Without getting into rough territory with the NDA I can say this. No
    > matter how this or any other test is weighted (Microsoft or otherwise)
    > I think you should fail a test if one section was that low. I will say
    > this if you did that well everywhere else and made a 678 you didn't
    > miss the passing score by all that much. You failed, it happens, just
    > dust yourself off study your ARRAS stuff and get back on the
    > proverbial testing horse so to speak. Not to sound all "After School
    > Special" or anything but don't let this discourage you. I know someone
    > that failed that same test recently with a much worse score. In her
    > case it was nerves not knowledge but her retake yesterday was a grand
    > slam homerun. She scored in the 900's. So again you failed, it
    > happens, just study and retake the exam. Just don't fall to temptation
    > to braindump. Passing on your own is rewarding enough. We now return
    > to our regularly scheduled programming. This after school special has
    > been brought to you by the number 7.

    And the letter "L"

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Eat your cereal with a fork and do your homework in the dark."

    catwalker63, Feb 4, 2005
  8. Well I retook the test and failed again. This time I had a lower score but
    hey my bars were all higher. Dont' worry about the temptation for me to go
    to the braindumps. After having a couple of braindump cheats pass the 291 on
    first try and ridicule me for spending my hard earned time and money on
    studying and test retakes I would feel like a double ass to have them tell me
    I told you so. So I'm just sitting this one out. For those who think that I
    may be a bit pissed. Congradulations you win a prize. On to Linux..

    =?Utf-8?B?cmVkem9uZTE=?=, Feb 17, 2005