  1. pundit

    pundit Guest

    Where to find test vouchers ?
    pundit, Sep 27, 2003

  2. pundit

    g00se Guest

    g00se, Sep 28, 2003

  3. Try www.mic-inc.com/discount - you get a 30% discount when you buy Exam
    Cram2 for A+, plus they send you a CD with like 800 questions and the text
    of another book. Not a bad deal.

    Clean your room, Oct 7, 2003
  4. pundit

    A= Voucher Guest

    Hello Guy!!!!

    I passed Network+ Exam!!!!

    I got discounted voucher from www.Getcertified4less.com for only US $164.00

    I was able to get more discount when I used
    Poromtion code <b>1188 </b>

    Good Luck

    A= Voucher, Oct 14, 2003