    Somebody please save me!!!
    --
    Motochick

    Jo, Mar 1, 2007

  2. Take your problem solving skills, your experiences and use good sound logic!
    you'll do fine

    --
    Keith Chilton - Data Services Technician / Proof Operator
    River Valley Financial Bank

    Phone (812) 273-4949 Ext. 348 Fax (812) 265-6730

    messages of this kind, please advise us immediately. Any opinions or advice
    contained in this email are subject to the terms and conditions in any
    applicable client engagement letter or agreement.

    Keith Chilton, Mar 1, 2007

  3. Jo

    Jo Guest

    Keith:

    Unfortunately, I'm not Mr. Spock....logic does not exist when it comes to my
    "skills". I simply fly by the seat of my pants most of the time and luckily
    get it right.
    --
    Motochick

    Jo, Mar 1, 2007
  4. Jo

    Angel Guest

    Jo.....that is what I used to study I read the ms press book and review
    questions from exam cram, measure up and went in and took the test and used
    some common sense.... I'm a worrier and I thought I wasn't going to passed
    and I did so have some confident in yourself I know you cant do it
    tooooooo.. Good Luck let us know how you did.....

    Angel, Mar 1, 2007
  5. For mentioning mr. spock you get extra brownie points

    Keith Chilton, Mar 1, 2007
  6. I think you deserve many brownie points for bringing up "Spock" into the
    conversation.

    Keith Chilton, Mar 3, 2007