Test tommorow

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Keith Chilton, Feb 28, 2007.

  1. Looking forward to passing this thing and getting it over with ... LOL
    That's the feeling i usually have though after studying my butt off for 3
    weeks I'll keep you guys posted. Even though i feel confident my score
    probably wont be too high like some guys on here who post 900 + scores...
    LOL Maybe I'll have a good outing though. Who knows? I will definitely be
    doing the 270 fairly soon in anticipation of going for the MCSA. I rcvd the
    book in the mail and it's easy reading and i think i should be ready for it
    by the end of march. It's the MCSE training kit MS Press book 70-270. It's
    white and not blue like my others... I actually used it to study and learn
    some topics for this 271 test i'm taking tommorow. Gotta go now.. Time to
    finish up studying and then go to bed

    --
    Keith Chilton, MCP
    Data Services Technician

    messages of this kind, please advise us immediately. Opinions, conclusions
    and other information expressed in this message are not given or endorsed by
    my firm or employer unless otherwise indicated by an authorized
    representative independent of this message.

    Keith Chilton, Feb 28, 2007

  2. Thanks Daryl. Good luck to you on your test. I got an 833 so i passed and
    i'm an MCDST now. I am going for the MCSA next. I'll be taking the 70-270
    near the end of March as a requirement for that one.
    --
    Keith Chilton - MCDST, MCP
    Data Services Technician
    River Valley Financial Bank
    430 Clifty Drive
    Madison, IN 47250

    Phone (812) 273-4949 Ext. 348 Fax (812) 265-6730

    messages of this kind, please advise us immediately. Any opinions or advice
    contained in this email are subject to the terms and conditions in any
    applicable client engagement letter or agreement.

    Keith Chilton, Feb 28, 2007

  3. Good job Keith, congratulations!

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Feb 28, 2007
  4. thanks! party time! lol

    Keith Chilton, Mar 1, 2007
  5. Keith Chilton

    Angel Guest

    Congraulations Daryll and Keith we all are MCDST's I took mine yesterday
    and passed.... Now on the the BIG one's MCSA/MCSE

    Angel, Mar 1, 2007
  6. Keith Chilton

    Angel Guest

    ohhh ok..... well good luck on your second exam Daryll I know you'll do well

    Angel, Mar 1, 2007
  7. What it the highest one can get on the test? i thought maybe 1000 was. But
    you achieved that! Did you get like 1 question wrong? lol

    --
    Keith Chilton - Data Services Technician / Proof Operator

    Keith Chilton, Mar 1, 2007
  8. good job Angel!

    Keith Chilton, Mar 1, 2007