test....test

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Cruiser, Jun 19, 2004.

  1. Cruiser

    Cruiser Guest

    Cruiser, Jun 19, 2004

  2. Cruiser

    Boomer Guest

    " Cruiser" <> wrote:

    alt.test ------------------->

    Thanks.
    Boomer, Jun 19, 2004

  3. Cruiser wrote:

    [nada]

    This is a Test Tickle. If this were a Real Tickle, you would now be feeling
    Funny. Since you are not feeling Funny, either this is not a Real Tickle,
    or your Test Tickle didn't work.
    This concludes this Test Tickle.

    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
    Gary G. Taylor, Jun 20, 2004
  4. Cruiser

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Gary G. Taylor" <> wrote in message
    > > Cruiser wrote:
    > >
    > > [nada]
    > >
    > > This is a Test Tickle. If this were a Real Tickle, you would now be
    > > feeling Funny. Since you are not feeling Funny, either this is not
    > > a Real Tickle, or your Test Tickle didn't work.
    > > This concludes this Test Tickle.

    Thanks, Elmo <g>

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~
    Toolman Tim, Jun 21, 2004