    problems with are the ATA standards, and SCSI. I have not yet really put
    much emphasis on networking, but plan to focus on that as well. Any study
    tips would be appreciated.
    Ronnie, Jul 25, 2004

  2. Ronnie

    Ted Turner Guest

    Yes the pool is actually 4000 questions. I passed my A+ Hardware a few weeks
    back. It covered pretty much all topics in one way or another. As the
    The safest way is the have a solid understanding of all topics. I am sitting
    my A+ Software next week. I passed my hardware with score of 640 which I was
    happy with. Good luck mate.

    "Barry Watzman" <> wrote in message
    > There's a large "luck" element here. The question pool is large -- not
    > sure how large, but certainly over 1,000 questions (and perhaps several
    > times that large). When the test center downloads your test, it's made
    > up of questions chosen at Random, no two tests are likely to be
    > identical, or to even contain more than a few of the exact same
    > questions at all. So one person might get a "printer-heavy" test,
    > another a "laptop heavy" test, a 3rd a "CPU heavy" test. Presumably the
    > software that makes up the exams forces a reasonable mix of questions in
    > some manner, but you have to be prepared to cover the entire range of
    > material, because you don't know what's going to be on your exam.
    >

    > Ronnie wrote:
    >
    > > I have just registered to take my Core Hardware Exam on August 2nd, and

    > > was wondering if anyone had any pointers on what areas are stressed on

    the
    > > exam, so that I know what to put more emphasis on when studying over the
    > > next week. I have read through the Mike Myers A+ 5th edition, and I am

    also

    Ted Turner, Jul 29, 2004