    practice test if it's not needed. Please advise. Thanks
    --
    Dan
    =?Utf-8?B?REJyYWtlcg==?=, Aug 14, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?REJyYWtlcg==?= <> wrote in
    news::

    > I'm about to take my first Microsoft exam, test 70-290, this will the
    > first of many as my goal is MCSE. Is the practice that came with the
    > Microsoft Training Kit a good enough review for the exam, or should I
    > also purchase the Measureups practice test? I don't want to spend
    > $100 on the Measureup practice test if it's not needed. Please
    > advise. Thanks

    It is impossible to tell you if you actually need them, but they helped me
    see what skills I needed to review before taking the exam. So for me they
    were worth it. Good luck on the 290.
    Red Swingline Stapler, Aug 14, 2007

  3. "DBraker" <> wrote in message

    > I'm about to take my first Microsoft exam, test 70-290, this will the first
    > of many as my goal is MCSE. Is the practice that came with the Microsoft
    > Training Kit a good enough review for the exam, or should I also purchase the
    > Measureups practice test? I don't want to spend $100 on the Measureup
    > practice test if it's not needed. Please advise. Thanks
    > --
    > Dan

    Dan. What kind of experience do you have with Windows 2003 Server?

    --
    Michael D. Alligood,
    MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Aug 15, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?REJyYWtlcg==?=

    Syed Shah Guest

    did you not recieve the measure up with the 70-290 training kit?
    i used them along with and along with loads of practice. the practice is
    most important so that you know how everything works.

    good luck

    Syed Shah, Aug 21, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?REJyYWtlcg==?=

    Jaco Niemand Guest

    I have never purchased any addition practice testing software. Only used
    measure up that is coming with MS Press Study Material.

    With that and a bit on hand-on you should be fine.

    You can review some of the comments regarding measure up on www.mcmcse.com
    in the forums.

    Also can use virtual server or your own test server with an eval. copy of
    Windows server installed.

    MeasureUp tend to be more difficult than the real MS Exam. At least that is
    my point of view.

    Jaco Niemand, Sep 1, 2007