    had better luck using the ms press books on passing ms tests..

    any information would be greatly appreciated...

    thanx in advance... viperdude

    =?Utf-8?B?dmlwZXJkdWRl?=, Jan 29, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?dmlwZXJkdWRl?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?dmlwZXJkdWRl?= <> prattled
    ceaslessly in news::

    > i am looking to earn my mcse 2003 certification. i was wondering if
    > everyone had better luck taking the test simulators such as
    > transcender/measureup or had better luck using the ms press books on
    > passing ms tests..
    >
    > any information would be greatly appreciated...
    >
    > thanx in advance... viperdude

    Both. And practice with the actual product.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Eat your cereal with a fork and do your homework in the dark."

    catwalker63, Jan 29, 2005

  3. Sounds good to me. Thanks for your advice. I will start looking at ordering
    books, etc.

    =?Utf-8?B?dmlwZXJkdWRl?=, Jan 30, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?dmlwZXJkdWRl?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 30, 2005
  5. Thanks, but do you have any words of advice to pass along about the topic?

    =?Utf-8?B?dmlwZXJkdWRl?=, Jan 31, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?dmlwZXJkdWRl?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    sure. make sure the pictures are in full color. make sure the pictures are
    big. make sure there is at least one babe network admin with big b00b's on
    the front cover.

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 31, 2005