    * PW *
    --- Synchronet 3.12b-Win32 NewsLink 1.76
    Buffalo Online * Lancaster NY * buffalo.sytes.net

    Robert Wolfe, Jan 31, 2005

  2. Robert Wolfe

    Moreno Guest

    I'm preparing 70-290 now and I use the MS-PRESS official books.
    I also went to the MOC 2208 official course last week in Bologna (I have
    experience in Windows 2000 large networks environment) and, finally, for the
    tests I use the TRANSCENDER's exam simulations.
    In my opinion, Transcenders are excellent but also a friend told me
    MEASUREUP are also very good.

    Bye and Good luck for your Certification
    (..I'm preparing for the MCSE too...)

    Moreno
    (Italy)

    "Robert Wolfe" <-10xr-this> ha scritto