    separately at ~$145 a pop?

    thanks,
    jab3

    jab3, Oct 7, 2003

  2. Took both of mine in about 30-40 minutes, even though they were scheduled
    for 75 minutes each, they were easy and got them done in less time, the
    people at the testing facility said have fun at it and let me go at it.
    Yes they are each 145 a pop if you take them separately or at the same time.
    but find a site for vouchers, Got mine at total seminars for about 120 a
    piece but when I checked last week they had a package for 199.98 for both
    tests. Check out their site and others for vouchers. (www.totalsem.com)

    And no I don't work for them, I just liked their service and want to spread
    the good word about them.

    Philip
    A+

    C. Philip Cutler II, Oct 7, 2003