    Just had doubt so thaough to discus with all u guys....;-)

    Thanks,
    John

    John, Nov 24, 2003

  2. John wrote:

    > Hi Guys,
    >
    > Has anybody reschudled the test and found any difference
    > in toughness of the exam questions. I mean if you
    > reschedule any test due to some unavoidable reason then do
    > u get more difficult questions in exam.
    >
    > Just had doubt so thaough to discus with all u guys....;-)

    How would anyone know? If you rescheduled, it means you didn't show up
    for the first one, so you'd have nothing to compare it to.

    General Protection Fault, Nov 24, 2003

  3. John

    hello Guest

    Very logical :)

    John, where do you go and get such a strange idea? :)

    "General Protection Fault" <> wrote
    in message news:%...

    hello, Nov 24, 2003
  4. John

    How Funny Guest

    Dear John,
    Since you have excellent analytical skills I will like to
    hire in my team.

    Cheers.

    <> wrote

    How Funny, Nov 28, 2003