    Please advise, this is for CCNA 640-801.
    Do these exam questions include simulators?
    Regards
    private, Oct 17, 2003

  2. private

    John Switzer Guest

    I bought the Kaplan test from http://www.selftestsoftware.com
    for the CCNA and was very pleasantly surprised to see how
    similar it was to the actual CCNA test. I credit a large
    part of my success at passing the CCNA to this self-test. In
    fact, since I'm going on with the CCNP, I went ahead and
    bought all four of the exams from them for it - well
    worth the $100 each, IMHO, for both the actual practice
    they will give me, as well as for raising my comfort level
    with the tests.

    John

    --

    http://home.earthlink.net/~johnswitzer