    Thanks
    Planning to test soon.

    Frank
    Frank, Jan 6, 2004

  2. Frank

    cadman Guest

    The type of test you are refering to is called a standard test. You can
    mark questions and go back to them later. Another type of test, called
    adaptive, does not allow you to go back. It's an answer as you go test. I
    have seen a Microsoft adaptive test in a couple years at least.

    cadman, Jan 6, 2004

  3. Frank

    Frank Guest

    It's tough having to lead people by the hand, but in your last sentence it
    reads as though the word "not" should be between "I" and "have seen".
    Should it be there?

    TIA
    Frank

    Frank, Jan 6, 2004
  4. Frank

    cadman Guest

    Yeah, can't chew gum and subnet at the same time either.

    Thanks.

    I haven't seen a Microsoft adaptive test in a couple years at least.

    cadman, Jan 6, 2004
  5. Frank

    Guest Guest

    but stand by for Cisco{CCNA} as they are adaptive and
    expensive not to mention an 85%{percentile} grade required
    to pass.It was worth it though.CCNA is now 2 tests{as of
    9/30/03} as the failure rate was so high with all
    objectives crammed into 1 test.
    MCDBA,{W2k}MCSE/MCSA-Security Spec,CCNA 3.0,A+,Network+

    The Infidel
    Guest, Jan 11, 2004