    in Europe I have to pay ? 140.00. (about $160.00)
    Thanks,

    William

    William Rhodes, May 18, 2004

  2. William Rhodes

    Harryph Guest

    what are you asking exactly????????????

    and yes if you hadn't already realised Microsoft have this
    habit of charging Europe more for there products in
    general, but very observant of you yes it is 140 euro
    best of luck

    VUE)

    Harryph, May 18, 2004

  3. William Rhodes

    JaR Guest

    Harryph opined, On 5/18/04 8:11 AM:
    > what are you asking exactly????????????
    >
    > and yes if you hadn't already realised Microsoft have this
    > habit of charging Europe more for there products in
    > general, but very observant of you yes it is 140 euro
    > best of luck

    Move to India, they are only about $30.00 US there.

    What's your point?

    JaR
    Thug # .02¢

    JaR, May 18, 2004
  4. William Rhodes

    ME Guest

    heard new gov. in India will close its Silicon Valley and send jobs to
    China. You better plan ahead.

    ME, May 18, 2004
  5. William Rhodes

    Neil Guest

    "ME" <> wrote in news::

    > heard new gov. in India will close its Silicon Valley and send jobs to
    > China. You better plan ahead.

    I wonder where China will outsorce to?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 18, 2004
  6. William Rhodes

    kpg Guest

    It will eventually get back to US. :)

    #

    kpg, May 18, 2004
  7. William Rhodes

    McGinty MCSA Guest

    Hopefully, the Americas!

    McGinty MCSA, May 18, 2004
  8. William Rhodes

    Neil Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in news:uyo8AuRPEHA.1516
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > It will eventually get back to US. :)

    sure once North Americans (I'll include my beloved Canada in the mix here)
    are back to working for a penny a day the high tech jobs will come flooding
    back in. I hope there is an intellectual community to support the job
    requirements but hey for a penny a day what do you want...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 19, 2004
  9. William Rhodes

    JaR Guest

    On Tue, 18 May 2004 18:03:21 -0700, Neil extemporised:

    > "kpg" <> wrote in news:uyo8AuRPEHA.1516
    > @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
    >

    >> It will eventually get back to US. :)

    > sure once North Americans (I'll include my beloved Canada in the mix
    > here) are back to working for a penny a day the high tech jobs will come
    > flooding back in. I hope there is an intellectual community to support
    > the job requirements but hey for a penny a day what do you want...

    And why would there not be an intellectual community, pray? High school
    seniors are even now plotting to spend their parents savings and put
    themselves into crushing debt to gain admission to an education in the
    sciences and technology. Secure in the knowledge that, in the end, the
    money and time spent, and the mountain of debt will allow them to procure
    employment in one of the exploding businesses of the western world.
    Wal-Mart, Burger King, McDonalds are waiting for all those finely honed
    minds.

    JaR
    Cynical Thug

    JaR, May 19, 2004
  10. William Rhodes

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > Wal-Mart, Burger King, McDonalds are waiting for all those finely honed
    > minds.

    ding fries are done.(my daughter hates me for introducing her to this
    phrase).

    Unfortunately, it appears that this is the way it's going. we lament the
    fact that MCSE's are working on hell-desks and even then thier jobs get
    farmed overseas but their are Ph.D. driving cabs and flipping burgers now
    and my kids are a few years out of college. I hope there is something for
    them whne they get out. but then the computer industry was just beggining
    to appear when I came out of college. perhaps thier industry hasn't been
    invented yet...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 19, 2004
  11. William Rhodes

    Guest Guest

    think they will be prostitutes. yeah im i right yeah am i

    Guest, May 19, 2004
  12. William Rhodes

    Mike T. Guest

    "Neil" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > "ME" <> wrote in news::
    >

    > > heard new gov. in India will close its Silicon Valley and send jobs to
    > > China. You better plan ahead.
    > >

    > I wonder where China will outsource to?

    I've said all along that the next spot will be Vietnam. It's one of the few
    places on earth where you can find cheaper labor than China. Do you think
    the US restarted diplomatic relations with Vietnam out of the kindness of
    its heart? It's just a matter of getting an infrastructure up and running.

    Mike T., May 19, 2004
  13. William Rhodes

    Neil Guest

    "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in

    > "Neil" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >> "ME" <> wrote in
    >>

    >> > heard new gov. in India will close its Silicon Valley and send jobs
    >> > to China. You better plan ahead.
    >> >

    >> I wonder where China will outsource to?
    >>

    > I've said all along that the next spot will be Vietnam. It's one of
    > the few places on earth where you can find cheaper labor than China.
    > Do you think the US restarted diplomatic relations with Vietnam out of
    > the kindness of its heart? It's just a matter of getting an
    > infrastructure up and running.

    watch, India or China or maybe even Vietnam will outsource to Cuba. Wont
    that that tick ouff the good ol USA

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 19, 2004