    for one of the exams? I'm taking 70-315 first. I'm
    trying to set a time goal and work towards that, is 3
    months reasonable?

    Michael, Mar 5, 2005

  2. Michael

    Emma Burrows Guest

    "Michael" <> wrote in message
    news:327001c52141$a4f2bed0$...
    > for one of the exams? I'm taking 70-315 first. I'm
    > trying to set a time goal and work towards that, is 3
    > months reasonable?

    Depending on your existing level of expertise, 3 months sounds fine. I took
    six weeks to work through Kalani's book at a very leisurely pace and booked
    the exam as soon as I'd finished. As I had quite a lot of general web
    experience already, I reckon I could have stuffed the whole revision into
    one month, but there was no great hurry as I'm off work expecting a baby
    (due Tuesday - I have a feeling the next exams will be more of a challenge
    to prepare for...).

    Good luck!

    Emma

    ---