    Software very helpful in preparing for the exam? What
    about Prep Logic?

    I would love as much feed back as possible. Thank you.
    Will, Aug 11, 2004

  2. I would recommend Transcender or Testking. I've had good success with these
    study guides.

    Bullet Tooth Tony, Aug 12, 2004

  3. Will

    Kirk Guest

    I just passed MCSD 70-316 (C#) yesterday with a score of 880 using only Self
    Test, MSDN, and the MSPress books (Which sucked, DO NOT BUY THEM). Self Test
    is an excellent tool for preparing for this exam and I would definately
    recommend it.

    Kirk Autio

    Kirk, Aug 12, 2004