  1. AcornMan

    AcornMan Guest

    Sorry, just a test. I'm trying a new newsgroup reader.

    AcornMan, Nov 10, 2004

  2. AcornMan

    Des Perado Guest

    "AcornMan" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Sorry, just a test. I'm trying a new newsgroup reader.

    Well use alt.test you blithering idiot - that's what it's for.

    Des Perado, Nov 10, 2004

  3. AcornMan

    Confused Guest

    On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 11:37:26 -0000
    In message <>
    "Des Perado" <> wrote:

    > > Sorry, just a test. I'm trying a new newsgroup reader.

    > Well use alt.test you blithering idiot - that's what it's for.

    The idiot who blithers is the one who calls names
    when someone posts a test message. Alt.test does
    not have the same membership as this. That said...

    <plonk>

    Jeff

    Confused, Nov 12, 2004
  4. AcornMan

    Crownfield Guest

    Confused wrote:

    > On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 11:37:26 -0000
    > In message <>
    > "Des Perado" <> wrote:
    >
    > > > Sorry, just a test. I'm trying a new newsgroup reader.

    > > Well use alt.test you blithering idiot - that's what it's for.

    > The idiot who blithers is the one who calls names
    > when someone posts a test message. Alt.test does
    > not have the same membership as this. That said...
    >
    > <plonk>

    clueless newbie mistake.

    if you can post to one group,
    you can post to any group.
    if anyone can read the post,
    everyone can read the post.

    look! a maroon plunker!

    Crownfield, Nov 12, 2004
  5. AcornMan

    Confused Guest

    On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 09:49:57 -0800
    In message <>
    Crownfield <> wrote:

    > Confused wrote:

    > > > Well use alt.test you blithering idiot - that's what it's for.

    > > The idiot who blithers is the one who calls names
    > > when someone posts a test message. Alt.test does
    > > not have the same membership as this. That said...
    > >
    > > <plonk>

    > clueless newbie mistake.
    > <snip>

    Newbie? LOL