  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    test post - please ignore
    Guest, Nov 11, 2004

  2. Guest

    trout Guest

    wrote:

    > test post - please ignore

    news:alt.test

    ....and any more, just for that purpose.
    --
    "Consult your newsgroups list."
    trout, Nov 11, 2004

  3. Guest

    Miggsee Guest

    "trout" <> wrote in message
    > wrote:
    >
    >> test post - please ignore

    > ....and any more, just for that purpose.
    > --
    > "Consult your newsgroups list."

    Always, always the new users are maybe learning. :|
    Miggsee, Nov 12, 2004
  4. Guest

    trout Guest

    Miggsee wrote:

    > "trout" <> wrote in message
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> test post - please ignore

    >> ....and any more, just for that purpose.
    >> --
    >> "Consult your newsgroups list."

    > Always, always the new users are maybe learning. :|

    One can always hope.
    --
    "Been on vacation? Prison? Rehab?"
    trout, Nov 12, 2004
  5. Guest

    Miggsee Guest

    "trout" <> wrote in message
    > Miggsee wrote:
    >
    >> "trout" <> wrote in message

    >>> ....and any more, just for that purpose.
    >>> --
    >>> "Consult your newsgroups list."

    >> Always, always the new users are maybe learning. :|

    > One can always hope.
    > --
    > "Been on vacation? Prison? Rehab?"

    None of the above, just a suckie life! :)
    Miggsee, Nov 12, 2004
  6. Guest

    tommy Guest

    tommy, Nov 13, 2004
  7. Guest

    trout Guest

    tommy wrote:

    > <> wrote in message
    >> test post - please ignore
    >>
    >> He posted "please ignore". What part of "ignore" did you not
    >> understand? I chose to not ignore it but that was my decision. I
    >> live with it. Not only that, but if jeffrey is testing he's
    >> probably not coming back to read your inane rebukes about not
    >> posting tests.....love tommy W.

    Why you telling "jeffrey" this, tommy? What part of a polite note
    indicating that test groups exist, as a helpful gesture, do you not
    understand, tommy?
    Do you know what a "rebuke", is tommy? An example would be, "Why don't
    you shut the **** up, when you don't have a clue what you're talking
    about".
    --
    "Tommy, can you hear me?"
    trout, Nov 13, 2004
  8. Guest

    tommy Guest

    tommy, Nov 13, 2004
  9. Guest

    tommy Guest

    "trout" <> wrote in message

    .........."polite note"...........

    Nothing! ABSOTUTELY NOTHING is ever "polite" in this newsgroup. No replies
    are necessary cause I don't mean that in a derogatory sense.
    tooooommmmmyW.
    tommy, Nov 13, 2004
  10. Guest

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "tommy" <> wrote in message

    | "trout" <> wrote in message
    |
    | ........."polite note"...........
    |
    | Nothing! ABSOTUTELY NOTHING is ever "polite" in this newsgroup. No
    replies
    | are necessary cause I don't mean that in a derogatory sense.
    | tooooommmmmyW.

    Now, tommy, there is no "ever". In fact, I am often quite polite. Other
    times I flip people off...but this time I'm going to be very, very, polite,
    and simply say "Have a nice day!" and mean it :eek:)
    Toolman Tim, Nov 13, 2004
  11. Guest

    tommy Guest

    tommy, Nov 14, 2004