test, please ignore

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by MA, Jul 26, 2003.

  1. MA

    MA Guest

    MA, Jul 26, 2003

  2. MA

    Steve Young Guest

    Spose we'll hear from dunce cap johnny ? :(

    :)))
    Steve Young, Jul 26, 2003

  3. MA

    Steve Young Guest

    shouldn't be long till we're hearing from "Enough", calling everyone a bleep
    bleep *moron* ;)
    Steve Young, Jul 26, 2003
  4. MA

    John Navas Guest

    In <QAnUa.18971$Bp2.514@fed1read07> on Fri, 25 Jul 2003 21:37:59 -0700, "Mark
    M" <> wrote:

    In the future please use a test newsgroup (e.g., alt.test, comp.test,
    microsoft.public.test, misc.test, rec.test, regional test newsgroup, test
    newsgroup set up by your ISP) -- that's what they are there for. Thanks for
    your consideration.

    --
    Best regards,
    John Navas
    John Navas, Jul 26, 2003
  5. MA

    Charlie D Guest

    John Navas <> wrote:

    > In the future please use a test newsgroup (e.g., alt.test, comp.test,

    Yeah, you dummy.
    Think of all the bandwidth you wasted by posting ONE test message
    compared to the bandwidth wasted by those berating you for it. ;)

    --
    Charlie Dilks
    Newark, DE USA
    Charlie D, Jul 26, 2003
  6. "Mark M" <>, far, far away from here, appears to have
    written:

    [snips]

    > > In the future please use a test newsgroup (e.g., alt.test, comp.test,
    > > microsoft.public.test, misc.test, rec.test, regional test newsgroup, test
    > > newsgroup set up by your ISP) -- that's what they are there for. Thanks

    > for
    > > your consideration.

    > You crack me up...
    > As always...you use double the KBs of the test post in your anti-test post.

    Yeah, what a moron for trying to educate the ignorant.
    --

    cheers, Mic (Reply address works...)

    "We can never be really prepared for that which is wholly new. We have to adjust ourselves, and every radical adjustment is a crisis in self-esteem; we undergo a test, we have to prove ourselves. It needs inordinate self-confidence to face drastic change without inner trembling."
    - Eric Hoffer (1902 - 1983) Longshoreman and philosopher
    M i c C u l l e n, Jul 26, 2003
  7. MA

    WebKatz Guest

    We can read your test just fine.

    In the future you can just cut to the chase and address your posts directly
    to John Navass. Please use a subject line of something like, ""Hey Net-Cop!"
    or "Yoo Hoo Mister Navass"

    Best,

    Dave

    --
    Reply only on Usenet, please.

    WebKatz, Jul 26, 2003
  8. MA

    Charlie D Guest

    In article <>,
    "WebKatz" <> wrote:

    > We can read your test just fine.
    >
    > In the future you can just cut to the chase and address your posts directly
    > to John Navass. Please use a subject line of something like, ""Hey Net-Cop!"
    > or "Yoo Hoo Mister Navass"

    Or just post some dumbass question like
    "should I buy a Canon G5 or an Oly 5050"

    That'll make you legitimate, and waste much more bandwidth than
    even the net cops produce.

    --
    Charlie Dilks
    Newark, DE USA
    Charlie D, Jul 26, 2003
  9. MA

    Mark M Guest

    "M i c C u l l e n" <> wrote in message
    > "Mark M" <>, far, far away from here, appears to have
    > written:
    >
    > [snips]
    >
    > > > In the future please use a test newsgroup (e.g., alt.test, comp.test,
    > > > microsoft.public.test, misc.test, rec.test, regional test newsgroup,

    test
    > > > newsgroup set up by your ISP) -- that's what they are there for.

    Thanks
    > > for
    > > > your consideration.

    > > You crack me up...
    > > As always...you use double the KBs of the test post in your anti-test

    post.

    > Yeah, what a moron for trying to educate the ignorant.

    Who called him a moron?
    Mark M, Jul 26, 2003
  10. "Charles Brown" <> wrote in message
    > What test, know one told me there would be a test.
    > "MA" <> wrote in message

    Well, how many keys are on your keyboard?

    Have you ever stopped to check? How do you know if one goes missing
    overnight. I think we ought to test all oour keyboards to see if all the
    keys are there...

    12345678990-=qwertyuiop[]asdfghjkl;'#\zxcvbnm,./

    Well, all mine seem to be here...
    DAVID TENNYSON, Jul 28, 2003