  1. Paul

    Paul Guest

    test

    Paul, Apr 25, 2005

  2. On 04/25/2005 11:46 PM, Paul wrote:
    > test

    Welcome to the group. The test failed, Over 400 test newsgroups ending
    in .test and your post showed up here. :)

    Testing info at http://livinginternet.com/u/uu_test.htm

    Please use alt.test or misc.test .
    For binary test use alt.binaries.test

    Please, before you post again, read
    http://tgos.org/newbie/index2.html

    Dr Balwinder Singh Dheeman Registered Linux User: #229709
    CLLO (Chief Linux Learning Officer) Machines: #168573, 170593, 259192
    Anu's Linux@HOME Distros: Ubuntu, Fedora, Knoppix
    More: http://anu.homelinux.net/~bsd/ Visit: http://counter.li.org/

    Dr Balwinder S Dheeman, Apr 26, 2005

  3. Paul

    Ivor Jones Guest

    Dr Balwinder S Dheeman wrote:
    > On 04/25/2005 11:46 PM, Paul wrote:
    >> test

    > Welcome to the group. The test failed, Over 400 test newsgroups
    > ending in .test and your post showed up here. :)
    >
    > Testing info at http://livinginternet.com/u/uu_test.htm
    >
    > Please use alt.test or misc.test .
    > For binary test use alt.binaries.test
    >
    > Please, before you post again, read
    > http://tgos.org/newbie/index2.html

    While I understand your reasons for writing the above, there are sometimes
    valid reasons for posting a test message to a non-test group.

    I had a strange problem a few months ago where I could post to some of the
    groups I subscribe to but not others. I therefore posted some test
    messages to see which I could send to and which I could not.

    Posting to a test group would not have helped me identify and solve my
    problem.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Apr 26, 2005