  1. test

    test Guest

    just testing my posting ability

    test, Jul 19, 2004

  2. test

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jul 19, 2004

  3. test

    Scrote Guest

    test wrote:
    >> just testing my posting ability

    Stunning, and next..........?

    --
    "The avoidance of taxes is the only intellectual pursuit that still
    carries any reward." -- John Maynard Keynes

    Scrote, Jul 19, 2004
  4. test

    SgtMinor Guest

    No posting with stolen domain names, please:

    Domain Name: BLAH.COM

    Registrant:
    timnet USA, INC. (BLAH-DOM)
    200 South Biscayne Blvd., Suite 4600
    Miami, FL 33131
    US

    SgtMinor, Jul 19, 2004
  5. test

    Keyser Soze Guest

    SgtMinor wrote:
    > No posting with stolen domain names, please:

    And just what the **** do you think you can do
    about it, signet moaner?

    ****, you cunts are pathetic!

    Keyser Soze, Jul 19, 2004
  6. test

    Craven Birds Guest

    It's in the Subject line!

    So why reply Guru :-(
    I can't see a technical or any other reason nowaday to complain!

    --
    Regards,
    Chris

    Craven Birds, Jul 19, 2004
  7. test

    Craven Birds Guest

    Not interested! I get rather p*ssed off with "so called" experts!

    --
    Regards,
    Chris

    Craven Birds, Jul 19, 2004
  8. test

    SgtMinor Guest

    SgtMinor, Jul 19, 2004
  9. test

    ICee Guest

    Craven Birds wrote:
    > It's in the Subject line!

    So what? The NG he/she is posting to is 24hoursupport.helpdesk, not
    24hoursupport.test.

    > So why reply Guru :-(
    > I can't see a technical or any other reason nowaday to complain!

    How about the technicality that there are scores of test NG's to post
    tests in, such as alt.test, alt.alt.test, etc.

    ICee, Jul 19, 2004
  10. test

    ICee Guest

    Craven Birds wrote:
    > Not interested! I get rather p*ssed off with "so called" experts!

    LOL Then why don't you just p*ss off.

    ICee, Jul 19, 2004
  11. test

    °Mike° Guest

    On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 23:32:19 +0100, in
    <>
    Craven Birds scrawled:

    >It's in the Subject line!

    And it's still a test, fool.

    >So why reply Guru :-(
    >I can't see a technical or any other reason nowaday to complain!

    Then why are you continually complaining, particularly in
    reply to *my* posts, microbrain?

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jul 19, 2004
  12. test

    Keyser Soze Guest

    Who give a flying ****, but you?

    Keyser Soze, Jul 20, 2004
  13. test

    SgtMinor Guest

    Craven Birds wrote:

    > Not interested! I get rather p*ssed off with "so called" experts!

    You may change your mind if ever you need an operation.

    To the best of my knowledge, Mike has never claimed to be an expert.
    Some may wish him to have a more nurturing style but it's hard to argue
    with the quality of his responses.

    As for not being interested in the URL, why would you not want to read
    something that you might learn from?

    SgtMinor, Jul 20, 2004
  14. test

    joevan Guest

    Re: test message OE icee two different headers, could there be a troll here.

    The first Path is the real icee. Check it for yourself.

    From: "ICee" <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: Re: test message OE
    Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 18:47:38 -0400

    From: "ICee" <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 18:50:33 -0400

    joevan, Jul 20, 2004
  15. test

    Keyser Soze Guest

    ICee wrote:
    > Craven Birds wrote:
    >> It's in the Subject line!

    > So what? The NG he/she is posting to is 24hoursupport.helpdesk, not
    > 24hoursupport.test.

    Nowhere does it state anything prohibiting the testing of posts
    to be conducted in this fucked up group.

    But if as you say, the group is here to help, then the mere
    fact anyone is able to test OE, or whatever, with posts
    results in the group having been of help, test group or not,
    you prized fuckup.

    Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean they can't test.

    >> So why reply Guru :-(
    >> I can't see a technical or any other reason nowaday to complain!

    > How about the technicality that there are scores of test NG's to post
    > tests in, such as alt.test, alt.alt.test, etc.

    So get 24hoursupport.helpdesk renamed to
    fuckedup24hoursupport.testhelpdesk. Simple, eh, simpleton?

    Keyser Soze, Jul 20, 2004
  16. test

    °Mike° Guest

    On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 19:02:23 -0400, in
    <>
    SgtMinor scrawled:

    <snip>

    >To the best of my knowledge, Mike has never claimed to be an expert.

    I've never claimed to be anything (other than a cyborg), let
    alone an expert.

    >Some may wish him to have a more nurturing style

    I've also never claimed to be a teacher, or social worker. :)

    >but it's hard to argue with the quality of his responses.

    Ok, I'll not argue with that. ;o)

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jul 20, 2004
  17. test

    Keyser Soze Guest

    SgtMinor wrote:
    > Craven Birds wrote:
    >>
    >> Not interested! I get rather p*ssed off with "so called" experts!

    > You may change your mind if ever you need an operation.

    And you could have the same operation if you had a mind.

    > To the best of my knowledge,

    Out of the question.

    > Mike has never claimed to be an expert.

    That's because he is not an expert, of anything.

    > Some may wish him to have a more nurturing style but it's hard to
    > argue with the quality of his responses.

    That comes back to the same deficit of your I point you to,
    above.

    > As for not being interested in the URL, why would you not want to read
    > something that you might learn from?

    Ah yes, the link. Why don't you express in your own words
    what the link conveys. In your own words, remember.

    Keyser Soze, Jul 20, 2004
  18. test

    ICee Guest

    joevan wrote:
    > The first Path is the real icee. Check it for yourself.

    <snip>

    Hey, there you are. How goes the project? And, what is this "check the
    path" thing? :)

    ICee, Jul 20, 2004
  19. test

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "SgtMinor" <> wrote in message
    >| Craven Birds wrote:
    >| >
    >| > Not interested! I get rather p*ssed off with "so called" experts!
    >|
    >| You may change your mind if ever you need an operation.
    >|
    >| To the best of my knowledge, Mike has never claimed to be an expert.
    >| Some may wish him to have a more nurturing style but it's hard to
    >| argue with the quality of his responses.
    >|
    >| As for not being interested in the URL, why would you not want to
    >| read something that you might learn from?

    Learning something would be the precursor to *not* being pissed off.

    <snipped>

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

    Toolman Tim, Jul 20, 2004
  20. °Mike°, after spending 3 minutes figuring out which end of the pen to use,
    wrote:

    <°Mike's° stupendously stupid top-posting corrected...again>

    > On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 18:07:05 -0400, in
    > <gBXKc.9035$%p4.7388@okepread04>
    > test scrawled:
    >
    >>just testing my posting ability
    >>

    > No tests to discussion newsgroups, please
    > http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/testpost.html

    Test...test...test...you there °Mike°? Does anyone care if you answer that
    question? Have you had Boomer pull her strap-on out of your ass yet?

    Himalayan sushie, Jul 20, 2004