  1. Cooper

    Cooper Guest

    Anyone have a preference with testing centers? Pro, Vue TIA

    Cooper, Dec 11, 2005

  2. Cooper

    Taylor Guest

    Its going to be specific per testing center, not per supply company.
    Also, I know that Prometric has had problems lately reporting scores to
    Microsoft, so Vue seems to be better for now. Either way, it's
    preference and whichever is closer to you can still give you the same
    test.

    Taylor
    --
    MCP, MCDST

    Taylor, Dec 12, 2005

  3. Cooper

    sarath Guest

    I use VUE, so far nothing wrong with them
    Sarath
    --
    MCP, MCDST
    Hands that help are holier than lips that pray.

    sarath, Dec 12, 2005
  4. Cooper

    dthmtlgod Guest

    For me, it is the closest one to my house. Prometric.

    dthmtlgod, Dec 13, 2005