    virtually none of the questions on my exam were in Test King. Has Comptia
    finally wised up and changed their exams, I thought Test King is was the end
    all and be all for brain dumps? I did find the most current version of TK.
    abby, Jun 7, 2004

  2. "abby" <> wrote in message
    news:BfUwc.653512$Pk3.435201@pd7tw1no...
    > I passed both the OS and Hardware exams on Friday using the Exam Cram
    > textbook.
    >
    > On Sat. I came across a Test King exam and was surprised to see that
    > virtually none of the questions on my exam were in Test King. Has Comptia
    > finally wised up and changed their exams, I thought Test King is was the

    end
    > all and be all for brain dumps? I did find the most current version of

    TK.

    I think CompTIA has a much larger test bank for A+ questions than they used
    to. I got a Testking A+ pdf off Kazaa the night before I took the test just
    to see if I would do good on the tests. I was consistently getting 8/10
    right on the first try, so I didn't look at more than about 5 or 6 pages of
    it. I don't think any of the questions I came across were on the test
    either.

    OTOH, I had some questions that were almost identical to ones I had seen on
    legitimate practice tests.
    Patrick Michael, Jun 7, 2004

  3. abby

    chamo Guest

    Hey I am studying for the a + and just saw your posting.
    Did you take the latest test of the a+ which is the 220-331 and
    220-332? I have been trying to look for the test king for that version
    but the only thing I find is the old versions. Do you have the latest
    tk? can you send me a copy? What do you suggest I should use to study
    for this test? Is the exam cram text online? or only hard copy? beside
    the exam cram what else did u used to study? Hope that you can answer
    these questions.
    Thanks,
    chamo

    chamo, Jun 29, 2004