    Media/Osborne 70-210 book a couple of times and now I got testking for some
    final tests. Is this alright.
    Adam
    Adam J. Olson, Nov 5, 2003

  2. Adam J. Olson

    MCSE World Guest

    Test King is a braindump.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    "Adam J. Olson" <> wrote in message
    news:%23UDg3N$...
    > What is wrong with Test King. I have taken the MOC course read the

    Snygress

    MCSE World, Nov 6, 2003

  3. "MCSE World" <admin_at_mcseworld.com> wrote in message > Test King is a
    braindump.

    > Best,
    > Will

    Adam,

    It is not really a braindump but rather it is a copy of the actual questions
    that you will find on the exam. The reason for this is that representatives
    of the testking company go to "shady" testing centres and record the
    questions that are given in the exams.

    After doing this several times they end up with a lot of questions in their
    database which they then sell to people who would like to, for want of a
    better word, cheat in the actual exam.

    Now look at it anyway that you want, but it is cheating. If you are legit
    and you know the topics presented in your MOC course and in your other more
    legitimate references, you won't have any major dramas.

    I actually know of an IT dept that purchased these testking products and
    made them available to their staff for MS exams. The result was basically
    certified tins of spam trying to do IT support.

    Be warned. No one here can make you not use testking ( or other ripoff
    companies) resources, but if you do, be prepared to pay the fiddler.

    Take Care
    Karl \Johnno\ Gustaf, Nov 6, 2003
  4. Just for clarification, the use of braindumps is cheating and is in
    violation of the Microsoft NDA you agree to at the beginning of the exam.

    Perhaps you should consider using practice exams such as those offered by
    MeasureUp, SelfTest Software or Transcender.
    Good luck, Disney fanatic.

    Davin Mickelson

    Davin Mickelson, Nov 6, 2003
  5. Adam J. Olson

    Consultant Guest

    disney fanatic huh?
    do you go there often?

    Consultant, Nov 6, 2003
  6. Consultant wrote:
    > disney fanatic huh?
    > do you go there often?

    You've just earned your paper MCSE!

    What are you going to do now?

    I'm going to Disneyland!!!!!!

    --
    Fris "Mickey Certified Space Explorer" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    Frisbee® MCNGP, Nov 7, 2003
  7. Adam J. Olson

    tahjzhuan Guest

    people front on test king 'cause people use them to
    memorize instead of learn concepts

    transcenders > test king

    tahjzhuan, Nov 7, 2003
  8. Adam J. Olson

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > people front on test king 'cause people use them to
    > memorize instead of learn concepts

    word.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 7, 2003
  9. Adam J. Olson

    Consultant Guest

    to your mother

    Consultant, Nov 10, 2003
  10. I don't think using testking products is a good way for people getting
    certifications.

    I think if you really understood all the contents that MOC write about, and
    have proper work experience, you needn't be afraid of taking the exam, you
    can pass it.When failed to pass the exam, you should review the books,
    increase your hands-on experience, but do not use testking.

    If you passed exams by using testking, then you will be a "paper MCSE" with
    no values at all...

    Use the time, to learn more, have more hands-on labs, but not Test King,
    really.

    --
    Regards,

    Nuo Yan - MCP