    for exam.
    is it like measure up?

    thanks

    rask, Nov 3, 2005

  2. rask

    MitchS Guest

    "rask" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > hello,
    >
    > why they say test king is cheating? i went to the site and they offer
    > review
    > for exam.
    > is it like measure up?

    TK is cheating becuse the q&a are almost if not completely identical to the
    actual exam. MeasureUp is not like that as far as I know.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone."

    MitchS, Nov 3, 2005

  3. rask

    rask Guest

    why does microsoft allow this scam? if its true.
    they should be closed or something. i thought microsoft has a big database
    of questions.

    rask, Nov 3, 2005
  4. rask

    rask Guest

    i tried measure up but the questions seem to be the same after you take
    another test. but i think it just give you the principle of how it works and
    make you understand... i hope im right :)

    rask, Nov 3, 2005
  5. rask

    MitchS Guest

    "rask" <> wrote in message
    > why does microsoft allow this scam? if its true.
    > they should be closed or something. i thought microsoft has a big database
    > of questions.

    We've wondered the same thing ourselves.

    MitchS, Nov 3, 2005
  6. rask

    T-Bone Guest

    "rask" <> wrote
    > why does microsoft allow this scam? if its true.

    There was a discussion on this in another thread. They aren't exactly
    allowing it. The problem is that some countries (China, India, Korea) would
    rather take money from criminals than enforce the law.

    > they should be closed or something. i thought microsoft has a big database
    > of questions.

    Given the amount of time required to create questions, the database is
    somewhat limited. MS is changing to simulation questions though and
    hopefully that will help to thwart the cheaters.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Nov 3, 2005
  7. rask

    T-Bone Guest

    "rask" <> wrote
    >i tried measure up but the questions seem to be the same after you take
    > another test. but i think it just give you the principle of how it works
    > and
    > make you understand... i hope im right :)

    You somehow expect a company that makes money helping people cheat would
    give you useful or even correct information?
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Nov 3, 2005
  8. rask

    rask Guest

    if im reviewing with measureup is that not cheating? i just want to be legit.
    im working here in europe maybe they will give me a legit exam without
    cheating.
    i want it that way coz i want to be proud of what i achieved. I got a
    license in electornics engineering but i really studied very hard to get it.
    when i passed i shouted with joy and bought a pack of beer. i know the feeling

    rask, Nov 3, 2005
  9. rask

    Yoda Guest

    "rask" <> wrote in message
    > if im reviewing with measureup is that not cheating?

    This is a good indication to me that MS is OK with Measure Up. Read the
    descriptions and see for your self.

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/prepare/practicetests.asp

    http://www.measureup.com/Cart/DisplayProducts.aspx?AudienceID=Individuals&vendor=Microsoft&crttrk=1

    --
    Yoda
    Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone."

    Yoda, Nov 3, 2005
  10. rask

    Taylor Guest

    I'm just going to re-iterate what I've already said:

    TestKing is very similar to the exam, enough so to be cheating.

    As far as how MS updates their tests...if you research it enough on how
    often people like TestKing updates their website, MS most likely
    changes their questions every 1 to 4 months in hopes that people aren't
    using braindump questions and actually studying for what skills an
    employer would need in an effective employee.

    Taylor

    Taylor, Nov 4, 2005
  11. rask

    Taylor Guest

    Something else that I want to include, the MeasureUp Exam 70-271
    includes 300 questions from the back of the MS Press book. The
    MeasureUp Exam includes a testing format called "Adaptive Testing",
    which is similar to how the actual exam can be weighted. As it states
    in "Adaptive Testing", it's near impossible to make a straight 100%, so
    it really focuses on which section that you need to concentrate on by
    "adapting" to more difficult questions from those you've answered
    correctly or incorrectly.

    Another good MS Approved Practice Test company is Self Test Software.
    The STS 70-271 Exam includes 127 multiple questions, however it has a
    study mode that gives "Flash Cards" that are self graded. Learning the
    terms can be extremely helpful in recall during the exam.

    The downfall to both of these exams is that neither has questions
    geared towards Windows XP Service Pack 2.

    Taylor

    Taylor, Nov 4, 2005
  12. rask

    rask Guest

    Thanks very much, Taylor.

    I bought a book from exam cram I will read it and study.
    I hope Ill pass the exam

    rask, Nov 4, 2005
  13. rask

    Taylor Guest

    Taylor, Nov 4, 2005
  14. rask

    T-Bone Guest

    "rask" <> wrote
    > if im reviewing with measureup is that not cheating?

    Ya, my apaloogies. I was thinking about the wrong post. The thing with any
    practice exams is that they should only be used for evaluation. Not
    studying. Otherwise you start to memorize the answers and think you know the
    material better than you really do.

    > i just want to be legit.

    Good for you.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Nov 5, 2005
  15. rask

    Copperpenny

    Joined:
    May 1, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    TestKing - false advertisement

    They advertise Q&A with explanations. After purchase I discovered no explanation. I contacted customer support, then sales support and both said they don't provide explanations. When I reported and showed them that the advertisement said with explanation and it's even on their home page, all they would say is sorry, it's a mistake, BYE. Just blew me off and refused a refund. BUYER BEWARE, THIS SITE IS FALSELY ADVERTISING THEIR PRODUCTS AND THEIR CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS THE WORST I'VE EVER SEEN!!

    Copperpenny, May 1, 2011
  16. rask

    acme7777

    Joined:
    May 20, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Testking Cisco 350-001-lab review

    Do not purchase this product!!! First of all it's totally outdated and the materials/practice labs provide no guidance, are completely useless, and are loaded w/ errors. TK claims they have high success for their customers. Not true, total scam!!! After contacting TK directly, they also claim they will not guarantee the success of this product even after website clearly states guarantee w/ zero ambiguity. Stay away and use reputable preparation materials from Micronics, INE, or IPExpert.

    acme7777, May 20, 2011