    couple of weeks.

    Thank you.

    Muhammad

    Muhammad Siddiqui, Mar 27, 2005

  2. Muhammad Siddiqui

    Nocturnal Guest

    I highly doubt ANYONE from Pearsonvue would advise you to use Test King as
    Test King is an actual brain dump of the questions meaning it's illegal and
    can possibly get your test center into trouble if they find out they are
    recommending you use a brain dump to pass this certification.

    Nocturnal, Mar 27, 2005

  3. Muhammad Siddiqui

    CyberGuyPR Guest

    MS Press kit is a very good resource. What I did was complementing it
    with the Sybex book and the Exam Cram one. The Windows XP Resource kit
    also is a good resource.

    Do not waste your time with the dumps.

    CyberGuyPR, Mar 27, 2005
  4. Why are you saying is illegal, I mean why its illegal if
    you can please explain a little bit. Are those practice
    exams such as measureup or trancenders or something else.

    Please let me know, i will appreciate that

    Thanks
    Muhammad

    Muhammad Siddiqui, Mar 28, 2005
  5. Please recomend me other sources such as books and good
    practice exams.

    Thanks
    Muhammad

    Muhammad Siddiqui, Mar 28, 2005
  6. Muhammad Siddiqui

    John O Guest

    > Why are you saying is illegal, I mean why its illegal if
    > you can please explain a little bit. Are those practice
    > exams such as measureup or trancenders or something else.

    The Test King questions have a reputation of being the EXACT SAME questions
    used on the exams. While this sounds like a good thing, it is NOT a good
    thing at all, for many reasons.

    --They violate the EULA of the exam

    --They may not have the questions, or especially the answers correct, which
    leads you astray.

    --It leads to people passing tests with no practical knowledge, which
    destroys the credibility of the exams.

    --Which leads to companies hiring certified people who cannot do the job.

    --Which leads to companies NOT hiring certified people.

    --Which kills the certification, and that's not good for any of us.

    -John O

    John O, Mar 29, 2005
  7. Muhammad Siddiqui

    GCollier Guest

    I recently passed the exam, and the materials I used were the Measure UP CDs
    and the Sybex book/CDs. The measure up cds I thought were way harder than
    the exam, which I felt better prepared me. Did you read a book that covered
    the material as well?

    GCollier, Apr 1, 2005
  8. Muhammad Siddiqui

    Guest Guest

    go to www.testking.com then microsoft then choose 70-271 u
    can buy the last update of any new question , i did the
    exam 2 times and fail and now i will buy the questions
    from the test king
    good luck

    Guest, Apr 9, 2005