    However the seems to be some controvesy over test king - can someone
    please explain why. (i dont want to cheat these exams!!!!) but am a
    bit confused.

    Liam, Feb 8, 2005

  2. Testking is essentially a braindump whose questions are composed from
    pool of questions you will find in the actual exam you sit whom peopl
    have collectively contributed to by memorising questions they had o
    the exam. Be weary that some of the answers provided by Testking an
    any other braindump are occasionally incorrect and will provide you a
    inadequate justification which, if you believe on face value will lea
    you to absorbing bogus knowledge (not to mention getting a questio
    wrong)

    Liam wrote:
    > *I have been revising for 305 for over a month now, and am no
    > looking
    > at doing some practice tests, i then found Test King offering a test
    > package on the internet.
    >
    > However the seems to be some controvesy over test king - can someone
    > please explain why. (i dont want to cheat these exams!!!!) but am a
    > bit confused.

    -
    Philip Marsha

    Philip Marshal, Feb 9, 2005

  3. Liam

    dotnetnut Guest

    Yes, I've heard many of the answers to the questions are wrong and often
    parts of the questions/answers are missing, making little sense. ExamCram2
    is a better guide, and like any textbook, also has some mistakes. One of
    which I just recently brought to the publisher's attention. No matter what,
    you have to study.

    dotnetnut, Feb 10, 2005