    study guides .

    Does anyone have the link to the real one ?

    Thanks , Tim

    Tim Kettring, Jan 29, 2004

  2. Tim Kettring

    JaR Guest

    "
    > study guides .
    >
    > Does anyone have the link to the real one ?

    www.braindumpsareforlusers.com

    HTH, HAND

    JaR
    Thug #555-1212

    JaR, Jan 29, 2004

  3. Tim Kettring

    e^-i*pi Guest

    Refuse Rack

    e^-i*pi, Jan 29, 2004
  4. Tim Kettring wrote:
    > On the Net , I found 2 " Test Kings " for study guides .
    >
    > It appears that one is trying to take the others buisness with "
    > inferior " study guides .
    >
    > Does anyone have the link to the real one ?
    >
    > Thanks , Tim

    Placing the words "Test King" in the same post with "inferior" is redundant.

    Placing the words "Test King" in the same post with "study guides" is an
    oxymoron.

    Asking for links to br@indumps in an MS newsgroup is redundantly oxymoronic.

    --
    Fris "Some call him... Tim" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 29, 2004
  5. Tim Kettring

    Consultant Guest

    nump riot

    Consultant, Jan 29, 2004
  6. Tim Kettring

    Tim Kettring Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > "Tim Kettring" <> wrote in message
    > > On the Net , I found 2 " Test Kings " for study guides .
    > >
    > > It appears that one is trying to take the others buisness with "

    inferior
    > "
    > > study guides .
    > >
    > > Does anyone have the link to the real one ?
    > >

    > www.braindumpsareforlusers.com
    >
    > HTH, HAND
    >
    > JaR
    > Thug #555-1212

    JaR , I am not trying a " brain dump " , the test king is just for brush-up
    for me and was recomended by 2 MCSE holders that work in the field of
    networking

    tim

    Tim Kettring, Jan 29, 2004
  7. Tim Kettring

    |{evin Guest

    On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 17:56:48 -0500, "Tim Kettring"
    <> wrote:

    >"JaR" <> wrote in message
    >> "Tim Kettring" <> wrote in message
    >> > On the Net , I found 2 " Test Kings " for study guides .
    >> >
    >> > It appears that one is trying to take the others buisness with "

    >inferior
    >> "
    >> > study guides .
    >> >
    >> > Does anyone have the link to the real one ?
    >> >

    >> www.braindumpsareforlusers.com
    >>
    >> HTH, HAND
    >>
    >> JaR
    >> Thug #555-1212
    >>

    >JaR , I am not trying a " brain dump " , the test king is just for brush-up
    >for me and was recomended by 2 MCSE holders that work in the field of
    >networking
    >
    >tim

    Um, no.. the test king is having the answers for the test before
    taking the test...

    You should get the MCP #'s of those 2 people and forward them to MS.

    |{evin, Jan 30, 2004
  8. Tim Kettring

    Tim Kettring Guest

    "|{evin" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 17:56:48 -0500, "Tim Kettring"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >"JaR" <> wrote in message
    > >> "Tim Kettring" <> wrote in message

    > >inferior
    > >> "

    > >> www.braindumpsareforlusers.com
    > >>
    > >> HTH, HAND
    > >>
    > >> JaR
    > >> Thug #555-1212
    > >>

    > >JaR , I am not trying a " brain dump " , the test king is just for

    brush-up
    > >for me and was recomended by 2 MCSE holders that work in the field of
    > >networking
    > >
    > >tim
    > >

    > Um, no.. the test king is having the answers for the test before
    > taking the test...
    >
    > You should get the MCP #'s of those 2 people and forward them to MS.

    Thanks for letting me know . That would result in passing the test , and
    failing the job...Not my goal

    I will just continue with conventional books , and try to build a small
    network for practice instead :)

    Tim Kettring, Jan 30, 2004
  9. Tim Kettring

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Thanks for letting me know . That would result in passing the test , and
    > failing the job...Not my goal
    >
    > I will just continue with conventional books , and try to build a small
    > network for practice instead :)

    Good work, JaR and |{evin. Another soul saved from the dark side. Glad you
    see the light, Tim.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "proud to be a thug thug" #26

    ---
    Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 30, 2004
  10. Tim Kettring

    |{evin Guest

    On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 20:34:09 -0500, "Tim Kettring"
    <> wrote:

    >Thanks for letting me know . That would result in passing the test , and
    >failing the job...Not my goal

    Amen! Yes, in the short term... doing it this way may seem 'harder',
    but believe me.. it will pay off in the long run. Over the years I've
    worked with several fellow 'MCSEs'... it's clear what happens when you
    dump vs study. I'm approaching 6 figures while they're unemployed. One
    in particular is now a part-time security guard for a dept. store.

    >I will just continue with conventional books , and try to build a small
    >network for practice instead :)

    Precisely what I did back in the early NT days.. Free 120 day evals
    from MS were a lifesaver.

    |{evin, Jan 30, 2004
  11. That's exactly what I tried to tell these stupid *ssh*les!!!

    =|

    =?Utf-8?B?R2lsbHk=?=, Jan 30, 2004
  12. Gilly wrote:
    > That's exactly what I tried to tell these stupid *ssh*les!!!
    >
    > =|

    Don't you feel really stupid now? I surely hate it for you.

    --
    Fris "Kindly do the needful" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Utf-8?Q?Frisbee=C2=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 30, 2004
  13. Tim Kettring

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Don't you feel really stupid now? I surely hate it for you.

    No. I'm sure he still doesn't get it.

    > --
    > Fris "Kindly do the needful" bee® MCNGP #13

    Motion seconded.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 30, 2004
  14. Tim Kettring

    Tim Kettring Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    > > Don't you feel really stupid now? I surely hate it for you.
    > >

    > No. I'm sure he still doesn't get it.
    >
    > > --
    > > Fris "Kindly do the needful" bee® MCNGP #13

    > Motion seconded.
    >
    > --
    >
    > KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    No , I DO get it . The cheat method doesnt lend itself to job security ,
    so I wont bother with it at all . I had no idea thats what it was , since I
    have only used conventional books...no " study guides " .

    Now that I already studied for the network+ , and been told that it is not
    worth getting the cert , which is more important to an employer , Network +
    or MCSE ?

    I still have to get subnetting though as it still confuses me .

    Tim Kettring, Jan 30, 2004
  15. Tim Kettring

    Consultant Guest

    www.learntosubnet.com

    ,

    +

    Consultant, Jan 30, 2004
  16. Tim Kettring wrote:
    > "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    >>> Don't you feel really stupid now? I surely hate it for you.
    >>>

    >> No. I'm sure he still doesn't get it.
    >>
    >>> --
    >>> Fris "Kindly do the needful" bee® MCNGP #13

    >> Motion seconded.
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26
    >>
    >> first initial last name AT hotmail DOT com
    >>

    > No , I DO get it . The cheat method doesnt lend itself to job
    > security , so I wont bother with it at all . I had no idea thats what
    > it was , since I have only used conventional books...no " study
    > guides " .
    >
    > Now that I already studied for the network+ , and been told that it
    > is not worth getting the cert , which is more important to an
    > employer , Network + or MCSE ?
    >
    > I still have to get subnetting though as it still confuses me .

    Tim, I was not referring to you in the post you quoted above, I was
    referring to "Gilly" who was the smart-ass who was pushing br@indumps and
    referred to the rest of us as "**sh*les" Gilly apparently didn't pick up on
    the fact that once you realized that br@indumping was cheating, you
    clarified your position in that you will not be using them or any other
    cheating methods. Good for you! I was simply pointing out to "Gilly" that
    he's an idiot. Unfortunately, when Ken Briscoe replied to my message, he
    did not include my full post, so if you only read Ken's reply, it might have
    appeared I was stating that to YOU instead of Gilly, and it would have
    appeared like Ken was backing that up.

    This is one reason people should quote properly in here. It's easy to
    mis-attribute something to someone, or take something entirely out of
    context.

    To Ken: Personal foul, five yards penalty, automatic first down.

    --
    Fris "ACC Ref at FSU/UF game" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 30, 2004
  17. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 30, 2004
  18. Tim Kettring

    Tim Kettring Guest

    "|{evin" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 20:34:09 -0500, "Tim Kettring"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    > >Thanks for letting me know . That would result in passing the test , and
    > >failing the job...Not my goal

    > Amen! Yes, in the short term... doing it this way may seem 'harder',
    > but believe me.. it will pay off in the long run. Over the years I've
    > worked with several fellow 'MCSEs'... it's clear what happens when you
    > dump vs study. I'm approaching 6 figures while they're unemployed. One
    > in particular is now a part-time security guard for a dept. store.
    >
    > >I will just continue with conventional books , and try to build a small
    > >network for practice instead :)
    > >

    > Precisely what I did back in the early NT days.. Free 120 day evals
    > from MS were a lifesaver.
    >

    |{evin ,

    Thank you for explaining . :)
    Back to the 600 page manuals for me . :)

    Tim

    Tim Kettring, Jan 30, 2004
  19. "Frisbee® MCNGP" <> wrote in message

    > This is one reason people should quote properly in here. It's easy to
    > mis-attribute something to someone, or take something entirely out of
    > context.

    Top posters will be in to defend themselves momentarily.

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601

    Politician Spock, Jan 30, 2004