    any one answer this for me?

    thanks,

    Tom

    Tom, Mar 9, 2009

  2. Tom

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day <>
    did cause the electrons to come together and form the following words:

    > Someone recommended Test King to me for studying but I could dwear I'd
    > seen something in these forums awhile back about Test King being taken
    > to court and the possibilty of losing your certs if you were caught
    > using them. Can any one answer this for me?

    Hi Tom,

    You are correct. Test King was caught distributing dumps. Best resource to
    check if a study site is legitimate is www.certguard.com.

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Apr 21, 2009

  3. Tom

    Tom Guest

    Thanks for the info and the link. I'll guess I'll splurge for the
    Transcenders rather than get bad info and risk the certs I'm dedicating so
    much time and effort into getting.

    Tom, May 1, 2009