    Joe

    FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
    http://mail.giantcompany.com
    Joseph Isbell, Oct 23, 2003

  2. Joseph Isbell

    Caffeine Fix Guest

    send an email to they will be delighted to help.
    be sure to clearly articulate your objectives in the body of the message!

    "Joseph Isbell" <> wrote in message
    > Anyone know how I can contact Test King to purchase some products? I sent
    > an email twice but received no response.
    > My company is interested in some training material but we deal with

    Purchase

    Caffeine Fix, Oct 23, 2003

  3. Joseph Isbell

    billyw Guest

    your having a laugh aren't you

    billyw, Oct 23, 2003
  4. Joseph Isbell wrote:
    > Anyone know how I can contact Test King to purchase some products? I
    > sent an email twice but received no response.

    That's because you e-mailed their Sales Prevention Dept.

    --
    Fris "Let's don't be silly" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 23, 2003
  5. Joseph Isbell

    Brian Guest

    "Joseph Isbell" <> wrote
    > Anyone know how I can contact Test King to purchase some products?

    Jeez, and I was expecting this post to have come from the MS anonymous
    address.
    Brian, Oct 23, 2003
  6. Joseph Isbell

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    They can be contacted at

    Making my bid,

    --

    KB

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 23, 2003
  7. MCNGP #26 (Was Re: Test King Contact #)

    Ken Briscoe wrote:
    > They can be contacted at

    Please join me in welcoming Ken Briscoe, MCNGP #26.

    Ken has passed his MCNGP exam with flying colors.

    Only 26 more members to go before we can issue that deck of cards.

    Ken, your welcome kit including certificate, T-shirt, key chain, BMW, and
    sekret handshake are coming Federal Express. Well, the BMW is not, but you
    get the idea.
    Might take a week or so for the car to get there.

    Ken, please forward your picture for our wall of fame to either myself or
    Consultant.

    Now, go forth and preach the message.

    --
    Fris "Reverend" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 23, 2003
  8. Joseph Isbell

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: MCNGP #26 (Was Re: Test King Contact #)

    > Ken has passed his MCNGP exam with flying colors.

    I used TestKing. I'll tell ya, they got some great study materials.

    Glad to be aboard...I'll find a picture as soon as my boss stops looking
    over my shoulder...

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 23, 2003
  9. Joseph Isbell

    Consultant Guest

    Re: MCNGP #26 (Was Re: Test King Contact #)

    welcome

    Consultant, Oct 23, 2003
  10. Re: MCNGP #26 (Was Re: Test King Contact #)

    And now, for the Hazing part of our ritual.

    Ken, Assume the position.

    Ok, billyw, go ahead....

    Keyboard Cowboy, Oct 23, 2003
  11. Joseph Isbell

    JaR Guest

    > Glad to be aboard...I'll find a picture as soon as my boss stops looking
    > over my shoulder...
    >
    > --

    Hey Ken, duck for a sec.....YO! KEN'S BOSS! WHO'S THE INDIAN GUY SITTING IN
    YER OFFICE?
    There, now that he's gone, welcome to the most prestigious and sought after
    cert in IT. Now you will surely get that raise.

    J.R. Jones
    A+ Net+ MCSA MCNGP#.......................42

    JaR, Oct 23, 2003
  12. Joseph Isbell

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: MCNGP #26 (Was Re: Test King Contact #)

    > And now, for the Hazing part of our ritual.
    >
    > Ken, Assume the position.

    MCNGP's too? They did this in my Bible study class as well. Is this in the
    "How to Run an Organization" braindump?

    Now you know why I'm not a fan of religion,

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 23, 2003
  13. Joseph Isbell

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Re: MCNGP #26 (Was Re: Test King Contact #)

    Welcome a broad, I mean aboard.....

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Oct 23, 2003
  14. Joseph Isbell

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: MCNGP #26 (Was Re: Test King Contact #)

    This is such an honor. First of all, I'd like to thank God, for all he's
    provided me with. I'd like to thank my manager, my agent, my friend, my
    confidante, Cheryl. Without her, I never would have gotten this far. My
    family - my wife, my two gorgeous children - they're at home watching
    tonight....hi boys! I'd like to thank the director and the producers for
    having the vision, the determination, and the guts to get this controversial
    project, not only off the ground, but to turn it into this successful
    venture. I'd like to thank my parents - oh God, I'm getting emotional here -
    Mom, for being there when we all needed you most - Dad, you'll be in our
    hearts always - my sister, thank you for encouraging me to pursue my life's
    dream. I know I'm forgetting people, but you all know who you are. Oh, last
    and certainly not least

    <music begins to play>

    I'd like to thank all the MCNGPs, for extending this

    <music gets louder>

    opportunity to me. If it wasn't for you, surely I wouldn't be being
    recognized here tonight. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, to each and
    every one of you.

    <cut to commercial>

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 23, 2003
  15. Joseph Isbell

    Consultant Guest

    Re: MCNGP #26 (Was Re: Test King Contact #)

    very well put

    Consultant, Oct 23, 2003
  16. Joseph Isbell

    Glenn Guest

    Re: MCNGP #26 (Was Re: Test King Contact #)

    Congrats and welcome.
    Glenn MCNGP 16

    Glenn, Oct 23, 2003
  17. Yeh guys get all high and mighty. Most of you probably used study aids and
    just don't want to admit it!!!

    Joe

    ======================
    They can be contacted at

    Making my bid

    FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
    http://mail.giantcompany.com

    Joseph Isbell, Oct 24, 2003
  18. Joseph Isbell wrote:
    > Yeh guys get all high and mighty. Most of you probably used study
    > aids and just don't want to admit it!!!

    Well duh! What's your definition of "study aids?" If it includes blow-up
    dolls, then no, that's just you.

    > Joe

    Are you a millionaire?

    --
    Fris "And here's the best part... HE'S RICH!!!!!" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 24, 2003
  19. Joseph Isbell

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Yeh guys get all high and mighty. Most of you probably used study aids
    and
    > just don't want to admit it!!!

    Study aids, yes. cheatingassfucker, no. Stop cheating. It's your fault the
    economy sucks. Kind of....but you get all the blame anyways.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 24, 2003
  20. Joseph Isbell

    Consultant Guest

    everyone uses study aids, books, training labs, etc. whats your point?

    nff shpxre

    Consultant, Oct 24, 2003