    airwalker Guest

    hi,

    what are the pro's and con's of using the test king Q&A brain dumps.

    airwalker, May 8, 2006

  2. airwalker

    Cerebrus Guest

    Wow ! Fris, you read my mind ! ;-)

    Cerebrus, May 8, 2006

  3. airwalker

    airwalker Guest

    are they useful as a revision tool and to see of one is prepared to take a test

    airwalker, May 9, 2006
  4. airwalker

    Arsalan Guest

    Just curious, according to what you say, testking website is illegal then?
    Why is MS not taking action against them?

    Arsalan, May 10, 2006
  5. airwalker

    Cerebrus Guest

    Having a website is not illegal, however claiming to sell actual exam
    papers is illegal. I guess MS will take action against them in the near
    future... they must be gathering evidence and stuff that would stand in
    a legal battle.

    Cerebrus, May 10, 2006
  6. airwalker

    Cerebrus Guest

    I think Testking is located in UK. Considering that the US and UK are
    such pals, it shouldn't be that tough. Now if it were Venezuela or
    Cuba, that would be a different matter... ;-)

    Cerebrus, May 10, 2006