    Thank you
    Peter Grambitter
    Germany

    Peter Grambitter, Apr 24, 2006

  2. Peter Grambitter

    Rick Guest

    If you want to install IE5 in Win x64 I don't think that is possible.
    Although Win x64 has 32-bit IE6 in it, I think some of the modules are
    compiled specifically for Win x64.

    Rick, Apr 24, 2006

  3. Its best you use Virtual Machine software such as VM Ware Workstation 5.5 or
    Virtual Server 2005 R2, install a legacy version of Windows that supports IE
    5, such as Windows 98 SE and do your testing.
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Apr 24, 2006
  4. I'd have to agree with Andre - this is one of the situations that is a
    perfect fit for virtual machines.

    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

    Charlie Russel-MVP, Apr 24, 2006