    innovations brought any changes to the question types.

    Thanks!
    joanna

    Joanna, Sep 21, 2003

  2. Joanna

    Sarang Guest

    Joanna,

    I think it is still the same. Multiple choice questions
    is the way to go!

    the

    Sarang, Sep 22, 2003

  3. Joanna

    srini Guest

    HI joanna,
    It is still the good old objective type and it is usually
    44 questions

    srini, Sep 22, 2003
  4. Joanna

    Peter Guest

    Hi Joanna,

    Occasionally they will ask a give the following steps
    question where you have to put down the order in which to
    do a task. This is very occasional however.

    Peter "70-229 passed in July" Nolan

    Peter, Sep 22, 2003
  5. Joanna

    Bman MCSD Guest

    Same old same old multiple choice.
    If you have done any programming with SQL 2K then you
    shouldn't have a problem with this test. It's not a tough
    one and it's just a Pass/Fail. Hope this helps!

    Bman MCSD, Sep 24, 2003