    'multiple choice' and "Case Study" questions. And any time that I save from
    one case study didn't carry forward to my next testlet.

    Any MCITP folks, please shed some light....
    Uday, Jun 27, 2008

  2. "Uday" <> wrote in message
    news::

    > Guys,
    >
    > Is MCITP: 70-444 a combination of 'multiple choice' and "Case Study" or just
    > 'Case Study'?
    >
    > Cuz, when I took my 70-443 test, couple of days ago, I was surprised to see
    > all "Case Study" type questions. I thought, it would be a combination of
    > 'multiple choice' and "Case Study" questions. And any time that I save from
    > one case study didn't carry forward to my next testlet.
    >
    > Any MCITP folks, please shed some light....

    Unfortunately your questions are covered by the exam NDA and cannot be
    disclosed. Yes, I know it seems silly but that's life. Also, I would be
    careful exactly what you disclose publically about your past and future
    exams - especially in a public newsgroup.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST, A+
    The I.T. Classroom Blog - http://www.theitclassroom.com

    6/27/2008 8:27 AM
    Michael D. Alligood, Jun 27, 2008