    Can anyone recomend any sites where I can find some good practice exams for
    70-290?

    /Andy
    Andy, Jan 4, 2005

  2. Andy

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    Andy <> rambled:

    > Hi
    >
    > Can anyone recomend any sites where I can find some good practice
    > exams for 70-290?
    >
    > /Andy

    how about http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/faq/preparing.asp?

    not into the whole go-to-the-vendor's-website thing? then try
    http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=microsoft 70-290 practice exam&hl=en&lr=&sa=N&tab=wf

    not into the whole google thing? try the buy-a-book route:
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-form/002-2144676-2035258

    HTH, HAD.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Please to be click www.mcngp.com. Rgs!
    Ken Briscoe, Jan 4, 2005

  3. Andy

    Doom Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    > In news:,
    > Andy <> rambled:
    >>
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> Can anyone recomend any sites where I can find some good practice
    >> exams for 70-290?
    >>
    >> /Andy

    > how about http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/faq/preparing.asp?
    >
    > not into the whole go-to-the-vendor's-website thing? then try
    > http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=microsoft 70-290 practice exam&hl=en&lr=&sa=N&tab=wf
    >
    > not into the whole google thing? try the buy-a-book route:
    > http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-form/002-2144676-2035258
    >
    > HTH, HAD.

    It sure is nice to have options.
    Doom, Jan 4, 2005
  4. Andy

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 5, 2005
  5. Andy

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    Doom <> rambled:

    > "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    >> In news:,
    >> Andy <> rambled:
    >>>
    >>> Hi
    >>>
    >>> Can anyone recomend any sites where I can find some good practice
    >>> exams for 70-290?
    >>>
    >>> /Andy

    >> how about
    >> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/faq/preparing.asp?
    >>
    >> not into the whole go-to-the-vendor's-website thing? then try

    http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=microsoft 70-290 practice exam&hl=en&lr=&sa=N&tab=wf

    >> not into the whole google thing? try the buy-a-book route:
    >> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-form/002-2144676-2035258
    >>
    >> HTH, HAD.
    >>

    > It sure is nice to have options.

    Or someone to do all the hard work for you...

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Be the lucky 12th customer to visit www.mcngp.com, and you can win a
    bucket of salted slugs!
    Ken Briscoe, Jan 5, 2005
  6. Andy

    Doom Guest

    > Or someone to do all the hard work for you...

    Even better
    Doom, Jan 5, 2005
  7. Andy

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > www.whatisamicrosoftexam.com

    That link is borken. I think you try to confuse!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Jan 5, 2005
  8. Andy

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    ok try this:

    http://yuma.tv/rowdy_yates.htm

    HA HA HA HA HA.....

    JaR wrote:

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates climbed on a soapbox &
    > opined:
    >
    >> www.whatisamicrosoftexam.com

    > That link is borken. I think you try to confuse!

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Jan 5, 2005
  9. Andy

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Jan 5, 2005
  10. Andy

    kpg Guest

    Hi. My name is Zippy Gizzard Face. Could you please send me
    br@indumps the MSCE exams.

    Thanks.

    ZGF
    kpg, Jan 5, 2005