    fredcromer Guest

    it had to be done

    ---

    fredcromer, Apr 29, 2004

  2. fredcromer

    Boomer Guest

    "fredcromer" <> did say:

    > it had to be done

    Do at alt.test --------------->

    Boomer, Apr 30, 2004

  3. fredcromer

    Pool Champ Guest

    "fredcromer" TESTED in message

    > it had to be done

    Before Slumpy slag's you off, it would be worth pointing out that you can do
    the 'testing'
    posts from more appropriate groups. Such as

    uk.test
    alt.test
    local.test

    Also, no need for your AVG signature, as Mike pointed out in his reply to
    your 2 posts from 6hrs ago, and you really ought to be munging your email
    addy in NG's
    PC

    Pool Champ, Apr 30, 2004
  4. fredcromer

    slumpy Guest

    ....and with no more than a cursory glance at the dead camel Pool Champ
    decided it was time to put the World to rights with this little gem:

    > "fredcromer" TESTED in message
    >
    >> it had to be done
    >>

    > Before Slumpy slag's you off,

    I obviously have an unwarranted reputation for slagging off test-posters,
    though I have no idea the last time (if ever) that I did.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Apr 30, 2004
  5. fredcromer

    ICee Guest

    slumpy wrote:
    > ...and with no more than a cursory glance at the dead camel Pool Champ
    > decided it was time to put the World to rights with this little gem:
    >
    >> "fredcromer" TESTED in message
    >>
    >>> it had to be done
    >>>

    >> Before Slumpy slag's you off,

    > I obviously have an unwarranted reputation for slagging off
    > test-posters, though I have no idea the last time (if ever) that I
    > did.

    Must be a case of your reputation preceding your actions.

    ICee, Apr 30, 2004
  6. fredcromer

    slumpy Guest

    ....and with no more than a cursory glance at the dead camel ICee decided it
    was time to put the World to rights with this little gem:

    > Must be a case of your reputation preceding your actions.

    But it says in my contract here...

    P10 - Test posts and incorrect time-zones are the sole provision of Boomer,
    and any posts contrary to that effect will only be acceptable (a) if Boomer
    is sleeping or (b) if Boomer is drunk.
    --
    slumpy
    no more