test DO NOT READ

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Patrick Devoy, Sep 13, 2006.

  1. Test

    Patrick Devoy, Sep 13, 2006

  2. Patrick Devoy wrote:
    > Test

    NOOOO! MY EYES!!!! THE GOGGLES, THEY DO NOTHING!!!!! AAAAAIEEEEE!

    http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net

    "Being an Auburn fan explains a lot about what is wrong with you,
    Unclaimed ... You didn't chose to address any of my post except this
    last little piece where I ridiculing you for being an idiot." - "Altie"
    on rec.sport.football.college, 2006

    Unclaimed Mysteries, Sep 13, 2006

  3. Patrick Devoy

    ASAAR Guest

    On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 22:24:25 GMT, Unclaimed Mysteries testily wrote:

    > NOOOO! MY EYES!!!! THE GOGGLES, THEY DO NOTHING!!!!!
    > AAAAAIEEEEE!

    I missed another eclipse?

    ASAAR, Sep 13, 2006
  4. Patrick Devoy

    JimKramer Guest

    ASAAR wrote:
    > On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 22:24:25 GMT, Unclaimed Mysteries testily wrote:
    >
    > > NOOOO! MY EYES!!!! THE GOGGLES, THEY DO NOTHING!!!!!
    > > AAAAAIEEEEE!

    > I missed another eclipse?

    No, Mr. Mysteries can see into the future. Sometimes it hurts. Or he's
    a Simpsons fan. In the long run it doesn't matter, in fact it's
    anti-matter... Oh dear, look ou

    JimKramer, Sep 14, 2006
  5. Patrick Devoy

    Paul Heslop Guest

    JimKramer wrote:

    > ASAAR wrote:
    > > On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 22:24:25 GMT, Unclaimed Mysteries testily wrote:
    > >
    > > > NOOOO! MY EYES!!!! THE GOGGLES, THEY DO NOTHING!!!!!
    > > > AAAAAIEEEEE!

    > > I missed another eclipse?

    > No, Mr. Mysteries can see into the future. Sometimes it hurts. Or he's
    > a Simpsons fan. In the long run it doesn't matter, in fact it's
    > anti-matter... Oh dear, look ou

    you fools, you fools, don't you see this is all part of his plan? once
    he has you in here there's no way out... and if you look out the
    windows, why, there's no sky, only a solid grey mass!

    --
    Paul (This sky, too, is folding under you)
    Stop and Look

    Paul Heslop, Sep 14, 2006
  6. This is a thread? You call this a THREAD?!?

    Douglas W Hoyt, Sep 14, 2006
  7. Patrick Devoy

    Neil Ellwood Guest

    On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 20:49:33 -0500, Douglas W Hoyt wrote:

    > This is a thread? You call this a THREAD?!?

    Yes, but I dropped the needle.
    --
    Neil
    Delete l to reply

    Neil Ellwood, Sep 14, 2006
  8. Patrick Devoy

    Roy G Guest

    "Neil Ellwood" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 20:49:33 -0500, Douglas W Hoyt wrote:
    >
    >> This is a thread? You call this a THREAD?!?

    > Yes, but I dropped the needle.
    > --
    > Neil
    > Delete l to reply

    This group is getting very silly.

    Don't you realise that passers-bye expect us photographers to be serious &
    sober, and perhaps even a little dull.

    You silly people must stop all this frivolous nonsense.

    At once!!!

    Do you Hear?? At Once!!

    Roy G

    Roy G, Sep 14, 2006
  9. Patrick Devoy

    Joan Guest

    NO.... Twice.

    --
    Joan

    "Roy G" <> wrote in message
    :
    :

    Joan, Sep 14, 2006
  10. Patrick Devoy

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Douglas W Hoyt wrote:

    > This is a thread? You call this a THREAD?!?

    Admittedly it is a little bare, or is it a little bear? Would a little
    bear be hanging around in a newsgroup? What do you take me for? PULL
    YOURSELF TOGETHER MAN!

    Paul Heslop, Sep 14, 2006
  11. Patrick Devoy

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Joan wrote:

    > NO.... Twice.

    or thrice, if the feeling takes us, and it does, wending its way
    slowly across the silvery skies.

    Paul Heslop, Sep 14, 2006
  12. "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message
    > Joan wrote:
    >>
    >> NO.... Twice.
    >>

    > or thrice, if the feeling takes us, and it does, wending its way
    > slowly across the silvery skies.

    Wending, winding or wandering, why is everyone reading this thread when the
    OP clearly directed "DO NOT READ" right there in the title?

    I think there is an important psychological principle at work here. Someone
    should write a monograph.

    Neil

    Neil Harrington, Sep 14, 2006
  13. Patrick Devoy

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Neil Harrington wrote:

    > "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message
    > > Joan wrote:
    > >>
    > >> NO.... Twice.
    > >>

    > > or thrice, if the feeling takes us, and it does, wending its way
    > > slowly across the silvery skies.

    > Wending, winding or wandering, why is everyone reading this thread when the
    > OP clearly directed "DO NOT READ" right there in the title?
    >
    > I think there is an important psychological principle at work here. Someone
    > should write a monograph.
    >
    > Neil

    Or a stereograph? I'm not too keen on mono, especially mono-liths, who
    would want a statue or column in one ear when you can have two?

    Paul Heslop, Sep 14, 2006
  14. Patrick Devoy

    Stewy Guest

    In article <ee9unq$s9l$>,
    "Patrick Devoy" <> wrote:

    > Test

    S***, I read it! Will I go blind? Mammy!!!!

    Stewy, Sep 15, 2006
  15. Patrick Devoy

    Stewy Guest

    In article <>,
    Paul Heslop <> wrote:

    > Joan wrote:
    > >
    > > NO.... Twice.
    > >

    > or thrice, if the feeling takes us, and it does, wending its way
    > slowly across the silvery skies.

    Is there a word for four times, or even five for that matter?

    Just asking...

    Stewy, Sep 15, 2006
  16. "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message
    > Neil Harrington wrote:
    >>
    >> "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message

    >> > or thrice, if the feeling takes us, and it does, wending its way
    >> > slowly across the silvery skies.

    >> Wending, winding or wandering, why is everyone reading this thread when
    >> the
    >> OP clearly directed "DO NOT READ" right there in the title?
    >>
    >> I think there is an important psychological principle at work here.
    >> Someone
    >> should write a monograph.
    >>
    >> Neil

    > Or a stereograph? I'm not too keen on mono, especially mono-liths, who
    > would want a statue or column in one ear when you can have two?

    The very thought of having statues or columns in both ears makes my teeth
    hurt. Better in both ears than in both eyes, I suppose, though it would call
    for strong neck muscles either way.

    If someone wrote *two* not quite identical monographs, and they were
    properly spaced, wouldn't that make a stereograph?

    Neil

    Neil Harrington, Sep 15, 2006
  17. Patrick Devoy

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Neil Harrington wrote:

    > "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message
    > > Neil Harrington wrote:
    > >>
    > >> "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message

    > >> Wending, winding or wandering, why is everyone reading this thread when
    > >> the
    > >> OP clearly directed "DO NOT READ" right there in the title?
    > >>
    > >> I think there is an important psychological principle at work here.
    > >> Someone
    > >> should write a monograph.
    > >>
    > >> Neil

    > > Or a stereograph? I'm not too keen on mono, especially mono-liths, who
    > > would want a statue or column in one ear when you can have two?

    > The very thought of having statues or columns in both ears makes my teeth
    > hurt. Better in both ears than in both eyes, I suppose, though it would call
    > for strong neck muscles either way.
    >
    > If someone wrote *two* not quite identical monographs, and they were
    > properly spaced, wouldn't that make a stereograph?
    >
    > Neil

    I would say so, but we could go all the way and have a small classic
    structure round our heads by going for a quadrograph. It would
    probably date quite quickly, but not as quickly as the 8-track
    cartridge player, which dated almost as soon as it met a girl.

    Paul Heslop, Sep 15, 2006
  18. Patrick Devoy

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Stewy wrote:

    > In article <>,
    > Paul Heslop <> wrote:
    >
    > > Joan wrote:
    > > >
    > > > NO.... Twice.
    > > >

    > > or thrice, if the feeling takes us, and it does, wending its way
    > > slowly across the silvery skies.

    > Is there a word for four times, or even five for that matter?
    >
    > Just asking...

    Quintuple? I never had my tuples quinned though, it sounds quite
    painful.

    Paul Heslop, Sep 15, 2006
  19. Patrick Devoy

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Stewy wrote:

    > In article <ee9unq$s9l$>,
    > "Patrick Devoy" <> wrote:
    >
    > > Test

    > S***, I read it! Will I go blind? Mammy!!!!

    too late! suffer.

    --
    love, Mammy x

    Paul Heslop, Sep 15, 2006
  20. Patrick Devoy

    ASAAR Guest

    On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 00:44:41 -0400, Neil Harrington wrote:

    > If someone wrote *two* not quite identical monographs, and they were
    > properly spaced, wouldn't that make a stereograph?

    Shhh. Say no more lest you give us away. Those are our lastest
    political talking points.

    ASAAR, Sep 15, 2006