    i am looking for a test center in ny,ny to write the exam.
    any ideas?

    thanks

    chris, Apr 27, 2004

  2. chris

    JaR Guest

    On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 15:32:07 -0700, chris declaimed:

    > hi,
    > i am looking for a test center in ny,ny to write the exam. any ideas?
    >
    > thanks

    I dunno, what have you already found?

    JaR, Apr 27, 2004

  3. In news: 532701c42ca7$79356700$,
    chris <> wrote:
    > i am looking for a test center in ny,ny

    Hi Chris,

    Go to http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/register/default.asp and
    click on the Pearson VUE or Prometric links. The websites have searches
    where you can put in a location and mile radius. Then you have to look for
    an open time slot. When I signed up I used the website to make a list of
    test centers (they are numbered, so you'll want a list matching numbers with
    locations) that were close, and then registered by phone where the rep
    helped me find a center and time slot that were suitable.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Apr 28, 2004