    haven’t managed to find one good lead. All I keep running into is places like
    Computeach.

    So does anyone know any test centers in or close too Manchester, UK?
    shahed, Nov 22, 2006

  2. shahed wrote:
    > Ok just so you guys know, i decided to go the self study route and im flying
    > through the workload. Most of it I already know so it shouldn’t take more
    > than a couple of months.
    >
    > However I still have one major concern and that is how do I go about
    > actually booking my test. I have tried various searching strategies and
    > haven’t managed to find one good lead. All I keep running into is places like
    > Computeach.
    >

    > So does anyone know any test centers in or close too Manchester, UK?

    Prometric.com lists the following (and many more in the UK):

    NEW HORIZONS COMPUTER TRAINING
    MANCHESTER M1 3FH
    Phone: 44 161 238 7019 Site Code: GB94 4TH FLOOR, ARTHUR HOUSE
    CHORLTON STREET

    Good luck!

    Jonathan
    Jonathan Roberts, Nov 22, 2006

  3. shahed

    shahed Guest

    thanks al bunch, i managed to find another place about 2miles away from my
    house.
    shahed, Nov 23, 2006