    Paul L Guest

    going to be in downtown Toronto next month and hope to do 70-216
    anybody got a favourite test centre there
    Paul L, Oct 30, 2003

  2. Paul L

    Paul L Guest

    wondering about a place that would do exams on Saturday
    one I found was XINCON TECHNOLOGIES INC
    any experience with them?

    Paul L, Oct 30, 2003

  3. Paul L

    billyw Guest

    i'd worry about any company with an x in it's name...

    billyw, Oct 30, 2003
  4. Paul L

    showgun Guest

    i would worry about any test centre ing general in canada

    message

    showgun, Oct 31, 2003
  5. Paul L

    Rowdy Guest

    check out www.trios.com

    they have a downtown location.

    "Paul L" <> wrote in news:emPXMrxnDHA.1728
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    Rowdy, Oct 31, 2003