    king or Troy Techs and passes them out as "test prep tools". Hey, these
    are the answers to the exam, how common is this really at a training center
    that is supposedly certified my MS?

    Joe P., Mar 27, 2006

  2. Joe P.

    Consultant Guest

    not common.
    turn him in, what a scumbag

    Consultant, Mar 27, 2006

  3. Joe P.

    Briscobar Guest

    Joe P. <> rambled:

    > I attended training for my MCSE and other certs at a place called
    > Current Technologies in Portage, IN. The owner, Alan Gardner
    > routinely copies test king or Troy Techs and passes them out as "test
    > prep tools". Hey, these are the answers to the exam, how common is
    > this really at a training center that is supposedly certified my MS?

    You might want to send this guy's name, and any other pertinent info, off to
    microsoft. Try . And, just to make the point clear,
    . Chances are they wont' do anything, but the penalty
    for this is supposedly pulling all his certs. Do the right thing. Rid the
    industry of cheaters.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com nailed the Olsen twins before they were famous.

    Briscobar, Mar 27, 2006
  4. Joe P.

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    "Joe P." <> wrote in message
    >I attended training for my MCSE and other certs at a place called Current
    >Technologies in Portage, IN. The owner, Alan Gardner routinely copies test
    >king or Troy Techs and passes them out as "test prep tools". Hey, these
    >are the answers to the exam, how common is this really at a training
    >center that is supposedly certified my MS?

    Joe, assuming you're not trolling, and assuming you're not a disgruntled
    student, I've gone ahead and forwarded this to I don't
    know how common this is, but I, for one, appreciate you're bringing this to
    our attention. Let's hope that Microsoft appreciates it, too.

    FrisbeeĀ®, Mar 27, 2006
  5. I'd love to see Testking sue him for copyright infringement

    --
    LoopBack

    =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=, Mar 27, 2006
  6. Joe P.

    Briscobar Guest

    Loopback <loopback@127.0.0.1> rambled:

    > I'd love to see Testking sue him for copyright infringement

    Does it get any more ironic than that?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com spits rhymes like a mofo.

    Briscobar, Mar 27, 2006
  7. Joe P.

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> I'd love to see Testking sue him for copyright infringement
    >
    >Does it get any more ironic than that?

    A little like hitler suing the state of israel on grounds of racial
    hatred.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 27, 2006
  8. Joe P.

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Try

    Dave Null's still off sick.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 27, 2006
  9. Joe P.

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Joe, assuming you're not trolling, and assuming you're not a disgruntled
    >student

    who can tell these days.....

    yabba dabba dooooooo

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 27, 2006
  10. "Joe P." <> wrote

    >I attended training for my MCSE and other certs at a place called Current
    >Technologies in Portage, IN. The owner, Alan Gardner routinely copies test
    >king or Troy Techs and passes them out as "test prep tools". Hey, these
    >are the answers to the exam, how common is this really at a training
    >center that is supposedly certified my MS?

    The question here is one of math and morality.

    Cheating on these exams is probably as common as cheating on spouses,
    cheating on taxes, and running stop signs when you're in a hurry to get to
    work. I suspect it's a common enough 'problem', certainly common enough that
    people here are aware of it and frequently comment on how wrong it is. I
    also suspect that the ratio of 'good to bad' in the testing issue is likely
    the same ratio of 'good to bad' in marriages, puppies, and unborn fetuses.

    In this instance, the owner may be:

    A. Evil - purposely encouraging people to cheat because there's some bonus
    that he gets if more people pass at his training facility.
    B. Stupid - legitimately believes that these copies of documents are helpful
    and is trying to help people who need work to obtain their certifications.
    C. Agnostic - Just doesn't give a carp and does this because it's something
    to do, or something Alan is genetically predispositioned to do based .
    D. Neither A or B. You can figure out on your own how a person can not be
    evil and not be stupid.
    E. Both A and B. Legitimately believes the copies of the answers are
    helpful, and is pleased that by helping people, he gets his bonus.
    F. C, again, just because I don't think a person can be a combination of
    evil, stupid, and/or agnostic.

    Of course, there's also the alternative, which is to consider the
    possibility that 'Joe P.' is evil or stupid, and I believe 'that one guy
    called Frisbee' touched on this, that 'Joe P.' might have failed tests or
    not received his 'money's worth', and so 'Joe P' is attempting to point a
    finger at Alan for something that possibly isn't being done. The evidence
    here comes from 'Hey, here's a guy's first and last name, and I charge him
    publicly with wrongdoing, but offer no information about myself, or proof
    whatsoever.'

    Overall, both of these practices, cheating and finking, devalue the MCSE and
    other related Microsoft certifications, so, whee, I'm too tired to type
    anymore, you figure out what it means when I say it devalues the MCSE and
    other related Microsoft certifications.

    MCSB

    Moderator [MVP] [Meaty Variable Parser] [7.13.86.4, Mar 27, 2006
  11. Joe P.

    LoopBack Guest

    ROTFLMAO

    LoopBack, Mar 27, 2006
  12. Joe P.

    LoopBack Guest

    I recon he is a old hand as$fcuker; who has somehow cheated himself into an
    MCT and is so stupid, that he's now teaching others the error of his ways.

    Unwittingly he has become a 'father of as$fcukers'

    --
    Lo0py

    LoopBack, Mar 27, 2006
  13. Joe P.

    Mike T. Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.@> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >>> I'd love to see Testking sue him for copyright infringement

    >>Does it get any more ironic than that?

    > A little like hitler suing the state of israel on grounds of racial
    > hatred.

    Would that be considered a Godwin?

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI

    Mike T., Mar 27, 2006
  14. Joe P.

    JaR Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in news:eSIArybUGHA.4864
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > Chances are they wont' do anything,

    Yeah, I'd say there was an excellent chance of that.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22

    JaR, Mar 27, 2006
  15. Not true. MS will pull the CPLS status certs and do a few other things.
    Thats part of the reason Trancander is "in the right" now.

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Mar 27, 2006
  16. Joe P.

    JaR Guest

    "Joe P." <> wrote in
    < Tattle-taley Bullsnipped> how common is
    > this really at a training center that is supposedly

    I'm sorry, it's just not in me to really give a fsck this week. Next week
    doesn't look too good, either.

    There's a chance I might be up to giving a flying fsck the week after,
    but I wouldn't count on it.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22

    JaR, Mar 27, 2006
  17. Joe P.

    CBIC Guest

    > I'm sorry, it's just not in me to really give a fsck this week. Next
    > week doesn't look too good, either.
    >
    > There's a chance I might be up to giving a flying fsck the week after,
    > but I wouldn't count on it.

    Sounds like somebody has a case of the mondays.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Mar 27, 2006
  18. Joe P.

    Briscobar Guest

    JaR <> rambled:

    > "Joe P." <> wrote in
    > < Tattle-taley Bullsnipped> how common is
    >> this really at a training center that is supposedly

    > I'm sorry, it's just not in me to really give a fsck this week. Next
    > week doesn't look too good, either.
    >
    > There's a chance I might be up to giving a flying fsck the week after,
    > but I wouldn't count on it.

    If it weren't Monday, I'd rip you a new one for being so apathetic towards
    braindumps. As it is, I'm assuming you're having a case of the Mondays. As
    am I, hence why I don't care enough to be mean to you right now.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Please to be www.mcngp.com visits!

    Briscobar, Mar 27, 2006
  19. Joe P.

    JaR Guest

    "The Rev [MCT]" <> wrote in

    > Not true. MS will pull the CPLS status certs and do a few other things.
    > Thats part of the reason Trancander is "in the right" now.

    Sure.

    Cite recent example?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22

    JaR, Mar 27, 2006
  20. Joe P.

    JaR Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in news:OWhWKmeUGHA.1728
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > Sounds like somebody has a case of the mondays.

    You have NO idea.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22