    is it?
    Thanks.
    Eddie
    Edward Holub, Oct 18, 2003

  2. Edward Holub

    Eric Guest

    AFAIK, it's been released in Japan, Hong Kong, Korea and Sweden.
    It's only the Swedish release that's anamorphic widescreen:

    http://www.lfvw.com/tess.htm

    "Edward Holub" <@sw.rr.com> wrote in message
    > I see Roman Polanski's Tess is available overseas. Has anyone got it?

    How

    Eric, Oct 20, 2003

  3. Edward Holub

    Werz Mungle Guest

    "Eric" <> wrote in message
    > AFAIK, it's been released in Japan, Hong Kong, Korea and Sweden.
    > It's only the Swedish release that's anamorphic widescreen:
    >
    > http://www.lfvw.com/tess.htm
    >

    > "Edward Holub" <@sw.rr.com> wrote in message
    > > I see Roman Polanski's Tess is available overseas. Has anyone got it?

    > How
    > > is it?
    > > Thanks.
    > > Eddie

    Why in the hell has this Oscar Best Picture nominee not been released in
    region 1? "Bitter Moon" yes but "Tess" no?
    Hell, even Robert Altman's long lost "Images" finally found its way onto
    DVD.
    Werz Mungle, Oct 20, 2003