Tesco.net

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Global_Operator, Aug 15, 2004.

  1. Since you were able to contact this newsgroup , I assume that you also have
    email . I would sent a request to for the Information

    Global_Operator, Aug 15, 2004

  2. I am trying to find the dial up number for Tesco.net anytime. I would

    Margaret Clark, Aug 15, 2004

  3. Global_Operator

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Aug 15, 2004
  4. Global_Operator

    Miffysmate Guest

    Many thanks for your reply, I did ask support@ tesco but they have yet to
    get back to me and I am using a PAYG number to get this far.

    Miffysmate, Aug 15, 2004
  5. Global_Operator

    Miffysmate Guest

    Many thanks Neil, I will give them a try.

    Mags

    "Neil" wrote in message
    > 08089933069
    > 08089933070
    >
    > Global_Operator <> wrote in message
    > > Since you were able to contact this newsgroup , I assume that you also

    > have
    > > email . I would sent a request to for the Information
    > >

    > > "Margaret Clark" <> wrote in message
    > > > I am trying to find the dial up number for Tesco.net anytime. I would
    > > > appreciate it if someone is able to supply it.
    > > >
    > > > Thanks
    > > > Mags

    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2009
    Miffysmate, Aug 15, 2004
  6. That was the only thing I could think of after searching there site for
    access numbers and not finding anything useful.. Sorry

    Global_Operator, Aug 15, 2004