    Zid Swanish Guest

    anyone know the sip address of the tesco service

    Regards
    Zid Swanish, May 10, 2008

  2. Zid Swanish

    cybuerke Guest

    "Zid Swanish" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > anyone know the sip address of the tesco service
    >
    > Regards

    Try sip.tescointernetphone.com

    I believe the iax address is gateway.tescointernetphone.com
    cybuerke, May 10, 2008

  3. Zid Swanish

    simon Guest

    On Sat, 10 May 2008 22:01:10 +0100, cybuerke said:

    >Try sip.tescointernetphone.com

    I've tried that on my PAP2 and entered my Tesco telephone number and
    password, but without success. What other settings will I need for
    PAP2?
    simon, May 11, 2008
  4. Zid Swanish

    Max Power Guest

    simon wrote:
    > On Sat, 10 May 2008 22:01:10 +0100, cybuerke said:
    >
    >> Try sip.tescointernetphone.com

    > I've tried that on my PAP2 and entered my Tesco telephone number and
    > password, but without success. What other settings will I need for
    > PAP2?

    I have my Tesco account registered with mysipswitch using the following:

    Username: My Tesco phone number
    Password: My Tesco password
    Server: sip.tescointernetphone.com

    Perhaps you're putting in to much info?
    Max Power, May 11, 2008
  5. Zid Swanish

    simon Guest

    On Sun, 11 May 2008 13:01:19 +0100, Max Power said:

    >I have my Tesco account registered with mysipswitch using the following:
    >
    >Username: My Tesco phone number
    >Password: My Tesco password
    >Server: sip.tescointernetphone.com

    I've entered those parameters.

    >Perhaps you're putting in to much info?

    One of the problems with the PAP2 is that there are dozens of other
    parameters. For example, it has both "Proxy" and "Outbound proxy". I
    don't know what the difference is so I've set them both to
    sip.tescointernetphone.com

    For example then it asks:
    Use Outbound Proxy: <yes/no>
    Use OB Proxy In Dialog: <yes/no>
    Use DNS SRV: <yes/no>
    DNS SRV Auto Prefix: <yes/no>
    Voice Mail Server:

    I've no idea what to put in them and have just left them as I had set
    for my earlier settings for VoipBuster.
    simon, May 11, 2008