    hear what we are saying back the headset.

    Does anyone know how to what is causing this and how to resolve this?

    Thanks

    undertaker, May 23, 2007

  2. undertaker

    Jono Guest

    undertaker wrote on 23/05/2007 :
    > Hi
    >
    > Now using this system and quite impressed the only problem is that we can
    > hear what we are saying back the headset.
    >
    > Does anyone know how to what is causing this and how to resolve this?
    >
    > Thanks

    You could always look at the relpies to your original post from 20/5/07
    - although I suspect that if you've not seen them, you won't see
    this....

    Jono, May 23, 2007

  3. undertaker

    Lurch Guest

    Re: Re: Tesco Internet Phone

    On Wed, 23 May 2007 19:16:05 +0100, Jono <>
    mused:

    >undertaker wrote on 23/05/2007 :
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> Now using this system and quite impressed the only problem is that we can
    >> hear what we are saying back the headset.
    >>
    >> Does anyone know how to what is causing this and how to resolve this?
    >>
    >> Thanks

    >You could always look at the relpies to your original post from 20/5/07
    >- although I suspect that if you've not seen them, you won't see
    >this....

    More likely they've seen the original replies but don't like them so
    have asked again on the off chance we all forgot and will now offer
    different advice.
    --
    Regards,
    Stuart.

    Lurch, May 23, 2007
  4. undertaker

    Jono Guest

    Re: Re: Tesco Internet Phone

    Lurch expressed precisely :

    >> You could always look at the relpies to your original post from 20/5/07
    >> - although I suspect that if you've not seen them, you won't see
    >> this....

    > More likely they've seen the original replies but don't like them so
    > have asked again on the off chance we all forgot and will now offer
    > different advice.

    Perhaps so, although the OP is an OE user so his post & the replies
    will be buried in a thread with the same subject from an earlier date.

    Jono, May 23, 2007
  5. undertaker

    Lurch Guest

    Re: Re: Re: Tesco Internet Phone

    On Wed, 23 May 2007 21:03:27 +0100, Jono <>
    mused:

    >Lurch expressed precisely :
    >

    >>> You could always look at the relpies to your original post from 20/5/07
    >>> - although I suspect that if you've not seen them, you won't see
    >>> this....

    >> More likely they've seen the original replies but don't like them so
    >> have asked again on the off chance we all forgot and will now offer
    >> different advice.

    >Perhaps so, although the OP is an OE user so his post & the replies
    >will be buried in a thread with the same subject from an earlier date.

    Agent does that for me too.
    --
    Regards,
    Stuart.