    good or bad ?

    what phone number do you get allocated (01 or 0870) ?

    thanks

    paul woolley, Feb 25, 2006

  2. Thus spaketh paul woolley:
    > good or bad ?
    >
    > what phone number do you get allocated (01 or 0870) ?
    >
    > thanks

    It looks to me a toy service, with the toy (USB) phones, not very good rates,
    unless you plan not to use it for outgoing calls, but being USB not really
    practical for just incoming.

    --
    For £5 when referred to easyMobile contact me via
    www.southeastbirmingham.co.uk

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Feb 25, 2006

  3. paul woolley

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk>
    wrote in message
    > Thus spaketh paul woolley:
    > > good or bad ?
    > >
    > > what phone number do you get allocated (01 or 0870) ?
    > >
    > > thanks

    > It looks to me a toy service, with the toy (USB) phones,
    > not very good rates, unless you plan not to use it for
    > outgoing calls, but being USB not really practical for
    > just incoming.

    Are you forced to use a USB device..? Any ATA settings..?

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Feb 25, 2006
  4. Thus spaketh Ivor Jones:
    > "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk>
    > wrote in message
    >> Thus spaketh paul woolley:
    >>> good or bad ?
    >>>
    >>> what phone number do you get allocated (01 or 0870) ?
    >>>
    >>> thanks

    >> It looks to me a toy service, with the toy (USB) phones,
    >> not very good rates, unless you plan not to use it for
    >> outgoing calls, but being USB not really practical for
    >> just incoming.

    > Are you forced to use a USB device..? Any ATA settings..?
    >
    > Ivor

    That would be something worth finding out, I just didn't look too much in it,
    as the rates were poor and the purchase price was only for the USB phones.

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Feb 25, 2006