    I have bought VOIP device at home, was wondering if you know any termination
    service provider around the world?

    Thanks allot Sam

    Sam, Jun 12, 2004

  2. "Sam" <> writes:
    > I have bought VOIP device at home, was wondering if you know any termination
    > service provider around the world?

    In theory Libretel will terminate incoming calls, at least for Free
    World Dial (FWD) users.

    http://www.freeworlddialup.com/advanced/peering_numbers

    FWD is free, but if you already have a SIP gateway you are homed to it
    might be challenging figuring out how to get the phone or ATA to
    register with both of them. I didn't see anything in my Budgetone-100
    that would allow a dual-homed phone.

    You could easily dual-home your phone service with asterisk
    (http://www.asterisk.org/), but that is a whole different level of
    playing. Certainly not for people that don't like to tinker.

    -wolfgang
    New toy: Voice over ip phone. Sounds much better than an analog phone.
    http://www.wsrcc.com/wolfgang/voip.html

    Wolfgang S. Rupprecht, Jun 12, 2004

  3. Sam

    Soren Rathje Guest

    "Sam" <> wrote in message
    > Hi folks
    >

    > I have bought VOIP device at home, was wondering if you know any

    termination
    > service provider around the world?
    >

    > Thanks allot Sam

    This should get you started, it'll probably take you a couple of months
    to try them all..

    http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-VOIP Service Providers

    -- Soren

    Soren Rathje, Jun 12, 2004